1st March 2018, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a CBI Officer being a 11th Commerce student? Detailed information about recruitment in CBI?

Hello guys, I am studying in 11th Commerce. I am interested to join Bureau service. I want to become a CBI Officer. Kindly inform me about the recruitment and tell me the procedure to become CBI Officer?

8th March 2018, 09:27 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a CBI Officer being a 11th Commerce student? Detailed information about recruitment in CBI?

In order to become an Officer in Central Bureau of Investigation department, you are required to appear in Combined Graduate Level Examination that is conducted by Staff Selection Commission or Union Public Service Commission.

The basic educational qualification required to be eligible is "Graduation" or Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from a recognized university. As you are presently pursuing 11th Class, I suggest you to complete Higher Secondary course first. Then after successful completion of Higher secondary course, you may then pursue Graduation courses like B.Com, B.A..etc.,

As the basic educational qualification required is Graduation, I suggest you to first concentrate well on concepts and subjects that are taught in Graduation. After that you may appear in SSC CGL Examination after completion of Graduation. You are required to choose Central Bureau of Investigation as your first preference while filling up the CGL application form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?