31st May 2018, 02:57 AM
Chrtanp756

Steps to become a Food Inspector for BTech(Food Technology) graduate?

Hello everyone, I have done my BTech in Food technology Degree. So, now I just want to become a Food Inspector. So please guide me to know that how to become a Food Inspector? Kindly let me know the steps for the same. Thank you!

9th June 2018, 09:13 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to become a Food Inspector for BTech(Food Technology) graduate?

As you have completed 10+2 and graduation, so you are eligible for becoming Food Inspector.

Here, you need to apply for Food Inspector Exam that is conducted at state as well as central level.

For example: Punjab Food Inpsector exam is conducted in December and its notifications releases 2-3 months before.

Your age must be between 18 to 38 years to appear for Food Inspector exam. Reserved category candidates get relaxation in appearing for Food Inspector exam.

Application Fee for Food Inspector exam
  • For SC/ST candidate: Rs.200
  • For General/OBC: Rs.800

Exam Pattern and Syllabus
  • Questions will be asked from these subjects:
  • General Knowledge
  • Mental Ability / Reasoning
  • Mathematical Skills
  • Computer Proficiency
  • Language Proficiency (Punjabi/English)

There will be total 150 questions of 1 mark each. Negative marking of 0.25 mark will be there.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?