20th October 2018, 10:18 AM
Firasatkhan .Aminkhan

Steps to become an Education Officer under Government of Maharashtra for a Lecturer with English postgraduate degree?

Hi, I am postgraduate in English and currently teaching as a Lecturer in Junior college. I want to become an Education Officer in Government of Maharashtra. I would like to know about the steps through which I can get this post under the Government of Maharashtra.

28th March 2023, 11:45 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to become an Education Officer under Government of Maharashtra for a Lecturer with English postgraduate degree?

The selection of candidates for education officer is done through civil services exam conducted at State level by State Public Service Commission
There is two written exam
Preliminary exam
Main exam.
After qualifying for both exams , individuals are required to appear for interview . Those who qualify for all the rounds of exam are selected for the role.

The minimum bachelor's degree is required to appear for exam .
Must not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 40 years .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?