31st March 2019, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Steps to join Indian Army for BA(Economics) student?

Hi everyone, I want to join Indian Army as I am studying in BA with Economics stream. After completing my BA, I would like to know about the steps through which I can join Indian Army. Kindly let me know the steps immediately. Thank you!

4th April 2019, 03:11 AM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Steps to join Indian Army for BA(Economics) student?

Hi,

After completing your BA you would be eligible to join indian army in officer cadre.

You have to give the entrance examination known as "combined defence services". Candidates possesing a bachelor degree can only apply to this test.

Getting cleared in this test will further take you to physical rounds of tests which will check your physical eligibility.

Getting passed in those physical rounds will give you entry at some reputed post in indian army ar even in indian airforce which ever you desire in defence forces.

Thank you
4th April 2019, 10:53 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Being a student of BA degree course, you are eligible to join Indian Army as an officer through CDS (Combined Defense Services) after completion of your graduation degree while you are eligible for JCO (Junior Commissioned Officer) entry by qualifying its respective recruitment test.

Apart, from educational qualification, you need to be an Indian citizen with your age lying within 20 years to 24 years to join IMA ( Indian Military Academy ) through CDS entrance examination.

For details regarding different JCOs entry and commissioned officer recruitment, you can refer to the link www.joinindianarmy.gov.in.
30th September 2021, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th std this year and i took 3rd group in Hr., Sec., and i like to join in Indian Army. In this moment i would like to get degree through Distance Education. So which Degree is suitable to me. B. A.(Economics) or B.Com., or B.A( History) or Engineering. And kindly send the reply to my question, please. %uD83D%uDE4F
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?