29th June 2018, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Steps to become a Doctor in Indian Army for 11th Science student?

Hi Sir, I am studying in 11th standard with Science steam. I want to become a Doctor in India Army. I would like to know about the steps through which I can achieve my aim. Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

7th July 2018, 08:32 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to become a Doctor in Indian Army for 11th Science student?

If you wish to become a Doctor in Indian Army, then firstly you will have to complete your 10+2 standard with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.

As you are in 11th standard now, so you cannot directly become Doctor in Indian Army.

While pursuing 12th standard, you will have to apply for AFMC exam (Armed Forces Medical College) exam that is conducted by AFMC every year for admission to AFMC institute, Pune.

From this institute, you can pursue graduation in medical courses and ultimately become Doctor in upcoming years.

As the college is linked to Indian Army, so you will be recruited as a Doctor in Indian Army after pursuing graduation from that college.
9th July 2018, 02:00 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

To become doctor in Indian Army you have to appear and qualify in NEET and AFMC examination.

The required minimum qualification to appear in examination is that candidate must have passed 12th in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.

It is mandatory to score minimum 60 marks in each Physics, Chemistry, and Biology to appear for AFMC after qualifying in NEET examination.

So, you can start preparation for examination as according to syllabus for examination.
29th June 2022, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Did Army Doctor used to fight in war or something like that%uD83D%uDE25
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?