13th November 2019, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Steps to pursue PhD(Mathematics) in VIT for an MSc student?

Hi Sir, I am studying in final year of my MSc in Mathematics course. I want to study PhD in Mathematics at VIT. Please guide me for further steps to get admission and study this PhD at this university. Thank you!

15th November 2019, 08:44 PM
sarika1993

Default Re: Steps to pursue PhD(Mathematics) in VIT for an MSc student?

If you have score 60% or more in M.Sc (Mathematics), then you can apply for VIT Ph.D (Mathematics) admission.

Ph.D (Mathematics) Eligibility for VIT
- You must have passed Master's in Mathematics with at least 60% marks or CGPA at least 6.5 on 10 point scale from a recognized university.
- You are required to appear the entrance exam VITREE followed by personal interview.

Selection
- Applications are invited in open advertisement in leading news papers.
- One will have to apply and appear for entrance exam VITREE.
- Selected candidates will be called for personal interview at campus based on entrance exam score.
- Final selection will be based on merit based on performance of candidates in examination at master level, entrance exam, personal interview and research output etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?