9th September 2022, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Steps for student loan and student visa to study abroad?

Hi i am chirag from gujrat and i complete bsc nursing from gujrat nursing council so please guide me for future step for student loan and student visa and give me knowledge about exams for going Australia from India

14th September 2022, 09:19 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps for student loan and student visa to study abroad?

As far as you are concerned about the Guidance for availing Student Education Loan for studying abroad then for that you can refer to the link https://www.wemakescholars.com/study...education-loan which is associated with WeMakeScholars which is an organisation supported by the IT Ministry, Govt of India. Our motive is to offer unbiased abroad education loan support to students who are planning for studying abroad. As this initiative is under the digital India campaign, it's at free of cost. We are associated with 14+ banks (public/pvt) in India and help you get the best abroad education loan matching your profile.

So, you can also enquire about the education loans by visiting your nearby bank branches as well.
15th September 2022, 08:34 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Steps for student loan and student visa to study abroad?

Study Abroad Post-Application approvals -

Getting an admission confirmation letter from the foreign academic institution.
Students getting study abroad financial aid, federal student aid, or any other scholarship/fellowship, need to get an award certificate/letter to proceed with loan approval.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?