13th February 2016, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Can i get student visa for abroad study with 19 backlogs pending?

I have 19 backlogs pending in my B.tech degree. I have 57.17% marks in aggregate till date. I am planning to study further in abroad. I want to know if i can get student visa for abroad study with backlogs pending?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get student visa to study in Abroad if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS, 284 marks in GRE and 71% in B.Tech with 3 backlogs? On what basis Student Visa organize?
  2. Can i get student visa for Canada with 13 baklogs pending in B.Tech?
  3. What is the procedure for taking up student visa to go abroad for doing higher studies?
  4. Can I get both Student and Work Visa to study and work in Abroad?
  5. For getting student Visa what will be minimum backlogs limits and percentage required? Whether a candidate have to submit Final certificate or Marksheets at time of getting Visa?
  6. Why visa is necessary for students to study Abroad?
  7. Is it possible to get seat in Abroad after clearing 7 backlogs?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for student Visa to study in USA if having 9 backlogs in B.Tech?
  9. Is the gre score 292 is enough for getting admission in good colleges in abroad?
  10. Will I be able to go abroad for masters studies in USA after clearing the backlogs? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I study Bachelor's Degree in Abroad if my Canada Study Visa got rejected?
  12. What are the options available for me to study B.Tech in abroad if completed 12th? In which entrance exam should I appear? Expense and visa requirement for study B.Tech in abroad?
  13. How much time is needed for Visa approval for studying abroad?
  14. Eligibility to apply for Education Visa to study Post Graduation in Canada/Australia for undergraduate student?
  15. Can I get Student Visa to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course in Abroad if completed 12th PCM about 15 years ago?
  16. Can I study in FTII as NRI student if working in Abroad?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for SAT being a PH candidate? Can I get Student Visa to study in Abroad?
  18. Am I eligible for US visa with IELTS 6.5 bands overall?
13th February 2016, 07:31 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get student visa for abroad study with 19 backlogs pending?

No, you cannot get student visa for pursuing your higher studies in Abroad with 19 pending backlogs in your B.Tech course. Getting Visa is not a easy thing, most of the people who are having good aggregate in their Graduation are also not able to get Student Visa. Since, you have 19 pending backlogs, your Visa will not be approved. So, I suggest you to clear all your backlogs before applying for Visa Interview, so, that there may be a chance that your Student Visa will be approved.
2nd December 2017, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

I had 17 backs in B.tech but they are cleared in my academic session. So, can I get student visa?
5th December 2017, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I done my B.E. with electrical. But my academic background was not good as especially about backlogs. I got 19 backlogs. Can I get student visa for Canada.?
12th August 2019, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in centennial college with 9 backlogs with 71% percentage.
14th August 2019, 05:32 PM
Quiz Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I had 17 backs in B.tech but they are cleared in my academic session. So, can I get student visa?
Since you have cleared your backlogs then you can apply for student Visa.
14th August 2019, 05:38 PM
Quiz Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I get admission in centennial college with 9 backlogs with 71% percentage.
Yes, you can apply for admission to Centennial College, but you have to compensate your backlogs with high marks in GRE or GMAT exams according to your desired course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?