25th April 2017, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Best colleges to study M.Sc in Nursing from Australia? How to become a registered Nurse in Australia?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Sc Nursing from India and want to do M.Sc in Nursing from Australia. Please suggest me best colleges for it? How to become a registered Nurse in Australia?

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to become a registered Nurse in Australia?
  2. How to be a registered Nurse in Australia? Can one apply for Nurse registration based on Student Visa?
  3. How can I register to study M.Sc(Nursing) being a Wife of permanent citizen of Australia?
  4. Procedure to get admission in M.Sc(Nursing) in Australia for B.Sc Nurse who has 1 year of work experience?
  5. How to work as a registered Nurse in Australia?
  6. How can I get a job as Nurse in Australia after completing B.Sc Nursing from India? What steps should I follow to get a job?
  7. Procedure to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Australia for a graduate?
  8. How to go Australia after completing B.Sc Nursing?
  9. List of universities which offer M.Sc in Mental Health Nursing in Australia and UK for B.Sc(Nursing) graduate?
  10. If I do my MSc from UK then will it be valid in Australia?
  11. How to do masters of engineering in Australia? I want to study in Australia
  12. Procedure to apply for Masters in electrical engineering in Australia? List of the colleges offering such course in Australia?
  13. Can I study in Australia after 12th? Percentage required to be qualified? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure and percentage required to study B.Sc(Nursing) in Australia for 12th Biology student?
  15. How to do further studies after GNM Nursing and choose colleges & streams? Top 10 colleges of Australia?
  16. Requirements to study masters in nursing in Australia?
  17. How to get a job in Australia as a registered nurse?
  18. Is experience required to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Australia? Should I have to appear in any other entrance exam other than IELTS?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?