30th March 2015, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

List of universities which offer M.Sc in Mental Health Nursing in Australia and UK for B.Sc(Nursing) graduate?

Sir,
I am a B.Sc(Nursing) graduate, I want to study Abroad preferably either in Australia or UK, please let me know the universities or colleges which offers M.Sc in Mental Health Nursing. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of top universities which offer UG course in India, Songalore, Malaysia, Australia?
  2. When will be the Kerala MSc(N) entrance exam?
  3. How to do Ph.D in Psychology after completing MSc Mental Health Nursing?
  4. List of universities which offer MDS in Australia? Requirements to get admission?
  5. How to be a registered Nurse in Australia? Can one apply for Nurse registration based on Student Visa?
  6. Which colleges offer Post Graduation in master of Occupational Therapy course in Mental and Psychosocial Health
  7. Can i continue with MSc in any subject after B.Tech?
  8. Can i do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Which universities are offering it?
  9. Is there any scope for distance learning for MSc Chemistry?
  10. List of universities which offer M.Sc in Nursing in Abroad? Total expenses to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad?
  11. List of universities which offer M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad? Can I do part time job along with M.Sc in Abroad?
  12. Scope of mba hospital administration and minimum qualification? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to do MBA health care management in USA after completing BSc Nursing? Fee structure and placements in USA universities?
  14. How can I register to study M.Sc(Nursing) being a Wife of permanent citizen of Australia?
  15. Details about admission Nursery?
  16. Any chance to get admission in MBBS after BSc Nursing? Universities which are offering this in Australia and what will be the duration?
  17. How to do B.Tech degree from distance education college from Agartala, Tripura?
  18. List of universities and procedure to get admission for study MDS in Australia?
10th April 2023, 02:39 AM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: List of universities which offer M.Sc in Mental Health Nursing in Australia and UK for B.Sc(Nursing) graduate?

Here are some universities in Australia and the UK that offer MSc in Mental Health Nursing for BSc (Nursing) graduates:
Australia:
  • University of Melbourne
  • University of Sydney
  • Monash University
  • University of Technology Sydney
  • Griffith University
UK:
  • King's College London
  • University of Edinburgh
  • University of Manchester
  • University of Nottingham
  • University of Glasgow
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?