21st March 2016, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

How can I get Visa to study MBA in Abroad being a BBA student?

Hello,
I am from Assam and doing my BBA. I want to do MBA in Abroad. I don't want to get job after my BBA. Please tell me full procedure that how I will get Visa after doing BBA in India to study in Abroad?

25th March 2016, 05:19 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get Visa to study MBA in Abroad being a BBA student?

To be eligible to study MBA course in Abroad after completion of your BBA course, you must have to appear in GMAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. GMAT is an International MBA entrance examination which is conducted by GMAC for admission to MBA course in Abroad Universities. Most of the Abroad Universities offers admission in MBA course by considering candidate's TOEFL/IELTS examination marks. By reporting your examination scores, you can apply for admission to MBA course in Abroad Universities. If the university you have applied for admission satisfies with your score reports, they will send you an i20 (admission letter) and you can apply for Student Visa. If the Visa Interviewer satisfies with your score reports, your Visa will be approved and you can go to Abroad for pursuing MBA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?