7th February 2016, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Steps to be taken for doing Hotel Management after 12th? Which are the best institutes available?

What's is the steps to do hotel management after 12? What streams can I opt and from where I can do it and at last also tell me that which is the best institute ?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  2. What is the course duration of Master of Hotel Management program? How much salary I will get after completing MHM?
  3. Date of entrance exam for MSc(2 years) Hotel Management course? Institutes conducting this course in India?
  4. Can i take up Hotel Management as a career after 11th standard?
  5. Which IHM will I get after scoring 9042 rank?
  6. What should I do after +2 to become an Air Hostess?
  7. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
  8. Which hotel management colleges offer late admissions to 12th pass students? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I do Post graduation in Hotel Management after B.Com Honors or is it necessary to do graduation in Hotel Management?
  10. Eligibility for doing Hotel Management? Courses which I should opt? List of top HM institutes in India?
  11. In which IHMS can I get after scoring 4495 rank in NCHM JEE?
  12. Which are the top 10 IHM Colleges in which I can get after scoring 1109 rank?
  13. How can I get into hotel managment after passing 12th?
  14. Preferred books for the preparation of Hotel management entrance exams?
  15. Best colleges for Hotel Management in Mumbai? Is there any entrance exam for Hotel Management course?
  16. Hotel management course details, fee structure and expected salary after completion of course?
  17. How can I get into Hotel management after passing 12th?
  18. How to do hotel management without passing 12th?
7th February 2016, 10:31 PM
kantraman

Default Re: Steps to be taken for doing Hotel Management after 12th? Which are the best institutes available?

Actually first of all complete your 10th class and then after 12th with minimum of 50% marks.There are many institutes in india imparting regularly the hotel management courses but Oberoi centre of learning and Development and Delhi Institute of Hotel Management are good institutes in India.
26th May 2020, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Steps to be taken for doing Hotel Management after 12th? Which are the best institutes available?

Can I do hotel management in guwahati or Kolkata?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?