2nd June 2011, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Which stream is the best for Girls? List of good colleges?

sir, please tell me which stream would be the best for girls
i sits in aieee exams and confident to get number in merits
gave some good collage information also

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get a government college after scoring 3948 rank in UPTU and 485 in Girls? Which colleges and stream would be good for me?
  2. List of the colleges for EC stream?
  3. Which stream can I get in HBTI after securing 10,836 rank in general and 1311 rank in girls?
  4. Names of good colleges for me after scoring 93.45 GATE percentile(Girl candidate)? Admission procedure for these colleges?
  5. List of good colleges that I can get after scoring 42285 in general category and 6925 in girls category?
  6. Can I get a good college in IT stream in Ghaziabad after scoring 6954 in girls category?
  7. Which are the good chemical engineering colleges after scoring 62509 in general and 10680 in Girls category in UPSEE?
  8. Carreer scope in Hotel management for girls studying with Commerce stream. -- [New]
  9. Master in Biomedical is good for girls in USA? List of universities?
  10. Career scope for girls after completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Information regarding fee structure and list of colleges offering this course?
  11. UPTU colleges for OBC Category Girls?
  12. In which stream should I do M.Sc? List of colleges providing M.Sc course? Is MATS university, Jaipur a good college for doing M.Sc in Microbiology?
  13. List of top MCA colleges in Bangalore with good hostel facility for girls?
  14. Can I get Pharm D seat in BC after scoring 8705 in BIPC stream
  15. Which is the best career option for girls after 12th in science stream
  16. Is there any scope for aircraft engineering for girls?
  17. PGECET list of the colleges and the last rank for the colleges for EE stream -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Admission in marine colleges after btech in mechanical stream
4th September 2011, 11:55 PM
yash448

Default Re: Which stream is the best for Girls? List of good colleges?

stream is based upon your interest .so, you are free to choose any stream...........here i am providing you top colleges list in india .......

Best of luck ........
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	cool.jpg
Views:	217
Size:	19.2 KB
ID:	44755  
14th December 2011, 05:11 PM
tariqlko01

My friend if you are confident of scoring well in entrance exams then any branch will be good for you.
But since you have asked about the branches in which girls would have more ease and future prospects then I would suggest Computer science,Information Technology,Electronics,Electrical,Biotechnology,Te lecommunication,Instrumentation Technology.
GOOD LUCK
14th December 2011, 07:01 PM
nikeetaa muthiyan

Thumbs up Re: Which stream is the best for Girls? List of good colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yash448 View Post
stream is based upon your interest .so, you are free to choose any stream...........here i am providing you top colleges list in india .......

Best of luck ........
Dear friend,
Considering girls prospect I would suggest you to go for Computer engg. there is much scope for girls in IT sector and in software company.
Girls can do best in IT industries.

Best Of Luck !!!
3rd February 2013, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

I am confused to choose any stream after tenth,suggest me something in medical or non medical.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?