27th December 2013, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Master in Biomedical is good for girls in USA? List of universities?

I am 7th semester student of instrumentation and control ...Is master Bio medical is good for girls in USA??? if yes then please give me some list of university

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities in USA offering masters program in Hematology?
  2. List of universities for MS(Telecommunication) in USA?
  3. List of exams I need to write to study in USA? What's the fee structure of universities in USA?
  4. Is GRE exam a good way to enter MIT, USA and other top notch universities? What is the procedure for it?
  5. How much TOEFL score should I get in order to get into top 20-30 universities of USA? Which universities are good in Electronics Stream in USA?
  6. In which good universities can I get admission for MCA or MS?
  7. Are Indian students not treated well in USA or UK countries?
  8. Am I eligible to pursue MS in CS from good universities of USA
  9. List of Biomedical Companies that allow Biomedical Projects to be done by the candidates pursuing final year BE in Biomedical Engineering in Chennai?
  10. List of top universities for MS in USA after doing B.Tech? Information of all the universities of USA?
  11. Is it good to do masters in Mechatronics? List of top colleges/universities in India offering this programme?
  12. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  13. How to get a job related to core subjects after finishing B.Tech Bio Medical Engineering?
  14. List of good universities offering MS in automobile engineering in USA, Germany, UK? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of universities offering Ph.D and scholarships? I am doing MSc in Biomedical Genetics at VIT University
  16. What is the scope in BME? What are the job opportunities?
  17. Chances of getting full scholarship in universities of USA? List of universities where I can get the scholarship?
  18. How to take admission in Biomedical engineering? What is the scope in Gujarat, India or USA?
29th December 2013, 10:02 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Master in Biomedical is good for girls in USA? List of universities?

Biomedical is an upcoming field of science which has great scope abroad and is thought that it will be a branch of science having a wide prospect in future. Although this field is in its infant stage in India yet it has a good scope abroad especially USA. It is good for both girls as well as boys since in modern world girls are equal to boys in almost every sector. If you are thinking of settling abroad and having a good job then doing Biomedical from USA will be beneficial since in India,although there are jobs but not of very high remuneration.

The universities where you can pursue course in Biomedical field are as follows:-
1. Arizona State University
2. Brown University
3. California Institute of Technology
4. Carnegie Mellon University
5. Clemson University
6. Columbia University
7. Cornell University
8. Drexel University
9. Harvard University
10. Marquette University
11. Ohio State University
12. Pennsylvania State University
13. Purdue University
14. Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
15. Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey, ​New Brunswick
16. Texas A&M University, ​College Station
17. Tulane University
18. University of California
19. University of California, ​Irvine
20. University of California, ​Los Angeles
21. University of Illinois
22. University of Illinois, ​Urbana, ​Champaign
23. University of Iowa
24. University of Maryland, ​College Park
25. University of Minnesota
26. University of Rochester
27. University of Southern California
28. University of Utah
29. University of Virginia
30. University of Wisconsin
31. Virginia Tech
32. Yale University

However the top universities among these are as follows:-
1. Cornell University
2. University of California
3. Columbia University
4. Harvard University
5. University of Wisconsin
6. Purdue University
7. University of Virginia
8. University of Minnesota
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?