18th August 2013, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Which stream is better between ECE and CSE?

sir ,actually i want to know which stream ece or cse is better for engineering .i want to know whether software stands even after 4 years so that i can take cse .how is ece ? actually i'm scared of physics problems, so i want to know are there any tough problems of physics in ece .or, i should prefer ece? plez give me reply as soon as possible.

20th September 2013, 01:40 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream is better between ECE and CSE?

Selection of the stream among ECE and CSE can be done according to your interest. It is not possible to predict the scope of any stream after years. Anyway, pursuing the course from reputed institutions will be good. You can easily find a job, if you have adequate professional skills. Also, there is no need to worry about physics problems. The subject of Physics is usually included in first year syllabus only. Syllabus for the rest of the three years is based on core topics.

9th July 2014, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to do MBA with Btech and settle in soft ware field which group is better inbetween CSE&ECE in pusose of jobs also plz rply soon

1st October 2018, 07:49 PM
Adarsh dhurve

.ECE has more scope in government bodies than CSE and the scope of CSE in private sectors is good. The packages for both are good depends on which organisation you get placed in.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?