8th November 2011, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Is there any job availability in Railways before last year of graduation?

Is there any job in railways before last yr graduation...could u please tel me if there are any jobs

Related Questions:
8th November 2011, 09:45 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Is there any job availability in Railways before last year of graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is there any job in railways before last yr graduation...could u please tel me if there are any jobs
Is there any job availability in Railways before last year of graduation?

Without the completion of your Graduation degree , your previous degree will be treated as your final degree and you will get job according to that .For example if you are persuing Graduation degree , then your intermediate degree will be counted and you would be able to apply for jobs which needs Intermediate or equivalent degree .So the list of some common jobs which you can get are as follows :
  • Railway Clerk
  • Railway Driver , if you have I.T.I degree
  • Gangman
  • Electrician , if you have done diploma in elctrical

But i will suggest you to apply after completing your graduation because completion of your graduation will provide you a number of job option .

With Regards
ravik1214
8th November 2011, 10:29 PM
sathish0038

Default Re: Is there any job availability in Railways before last year of graduation?

hi friend,

With out completion of the graduation degree it considered as the previous Degree i.e you are in final year of your graduation but consideration is taken your 12TH standard only.So as per the completion of your graduation degree you can apply for job with graduation.

The eligibility of the Railway post is
Railway clerk
Railway Driver if you have I.T.I degree.

Gang man
Electrical if you are done Diploma In Electrication.

After completion of the graduation number of job opportunities are available so you have number of jobs available after graduation

thank you.
9th November 2011, 06:35 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Is there any job availability in Railways before last year of graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Railway Jobs Before Final Year of Graduation

You can apply for SCRA (Special Class Railway Apprentice) exam which is conducted every year by the UPSC but only a handful students are able to clear the exam..

Candidates who have passed their 12th with Physics,Chemistry and Maths are eligible for appearing in this exam..

Candidates who have passed out their 1st or 2nd year of their 3 year graduation are also eligible for appearing in the exam..provided that the candidates have Maths and any one subject out of Physics and Chemistry..

the exam will be of 600 marks and will test your basic knowledge of English,Science and Maths..

You should also be within the age limit of 17-21 years as seen on 1st August

all the best..

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
9th November 2011, 12:06 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any job availability in Railways before last year of graduation?

dear friend,
Before completion of Graduation you can apply for the railway jobs..

You can apply for jobs like-

1.Railway clerk.

2.Loco-Pilot..

etc...

So, go for it..

All the best..
8th December 2011, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Is there any job availability in Railways before last year of graduation?

I would like to appear the railway exam please help me out. My maild id is [email protected]
22nd March 2012, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

is question paper are same for all stream like EE, ECE CSE,CE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?