14th July 2011, 02:44 AM
Unregistered

Which stream is better in Engineering between EEE and ECE? Advantages and Disadvantages of EEE and ECE?

EEE or ECE? Which stream is better in engineering?

ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES OF EEE AND ECE??

14th July 2011, 06:25 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream is better in Engineering between EEE and ECE? Advantages and Disadvantages of EEE and ECE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
EEE is Electrical and Electronics Engineering and ECE is Electronics and Communication Engineering.

From my point of view ECE is much better than EEE because ECE has Two fileds to work with and it has many companies in which Freshers are recruited on the basis of Placements.

But with respect to placements of EEE are not much and EEE branch is very rare and it is found in Very Good Colleges and if EEE are there in those colleges then don't worry Placements must be there in that colleges.

Quote:
ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES OF EEE AND ECE?
Advantages of being in ECE student is not much difference than EEE if you are studying in Good Colleges but if you have taken EEE in that college in which placement scenario is not so good then have to opt for ECE which is evergreen branch...

i suggest you to go for ECE if you don't want to mess your future related to good college and other things.
14th July 2011, 07:01 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which stream is better in Engineering between EEE and ECE? Advantages and Disadvantages of EEE and ECE?

hello dear

see, the two branch of engineering EEE and ECE are no doubt very good branch of engineering.

but thing is that EEE is the branch in where you will learn some part of electronics and some part of electrical.

and ECE is the branch in where you will learn some part of electronics and some part of communication.

if you are interested to do purely core related engineering then EEE will be best option for you.

and now a day every sector taking EEE candidate, so it will be best option for you.

all the best.........
14th July 2011, 08:30 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear

All stream in engg is good.

But you ask in between EEE & ECE

EEE is Electrical Electronics engg

this is a very good branch. your future is bright in this branch because

you may service in both branch like

Elctrical OR electronics also............
14th July 2011, 11:20 PM
04rust

look EEE & ECE both are very good stream.one can choose either of the two..
but you can say that there is a slight edge of ECE over EEE.
if you select ECE you can go for both the sector ,-core as well as software ,,,
but in case of EEE that scope is restricted..
but dont think that there is no placement for EEE student they are surely placed as they are very much in demand in core companies...

but in case of ECE one go in either of the direction software or core..

so the decision is yours whether you want to restrict yourself for just core sector{EEE} or go for both the field(core or software){ECE}
but one thing is for sure that there is job in both the field...

chose any field ,,,....keep a minimum marks of 65%...you will surely come out of your college with a JOB..

so all the best in choosing your stream..
15th July 2011, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

which one is better cse or ece....4 job opportunity???
15th July 2011, 04:12 PM
digvijaygarg

I think ECE is better because everything is going electronic in nature
More and more people are using cell phones,laptops,internet facilities,computers,
these days
So innovation is the key...and as more and more electronic goods are required
More will be the requirement of good engineers who can work efficiently
So you shoul opt ECE
19th July 2011, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

being a girl.....which is a better option to study? ECE OR EEE?
22nd July 2011, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

which has a sudden placement among this courses
24th July 2011, 06:21 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES OF EEE AND ECE??
dear friend,

ECE department is better than EEE department because of the scope of the department . ECE can apply any software company but EEE have chance for all software company.

Also for govt job position ECE have priority.

Govt job for ECE-

BSNL JTO EXAM

NOKIA

SAMSUNG

DRDO

ISRO

AIRTEL

ERICSSION

SATYAM COMPUTER

All the best.
10th August 2011, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

which is best ece(or)eee
19th August 2011, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

hey please tell the advantages of eee i opted for that branch
19th August 2011, 04:38 PM
sg1991

EEE is Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
ECE is Electronics and Communication Engineering.
In my opinion, ECE is a better branch than EEE because it has some portion common to electrical branch and some portion common to IT branch.
With ECE branch it will be easier for getting placed in IT companies like TCS, Infosys etc. ECE students can also work in electrical field like BHEL etc.
Apart from this ECE students can get jobs in a number of PSUs like ISRO, NTPC, BSNL, MTNL, DRDO, UPSC (IES) etc.
This field is broader than EEE.
On the other hand, EEE students generally do not go IT companies.
ECE students can find job in telecom companies like Reliance, Idea, Airtel, etc.
Surely ECE is better.
24th August 2011, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

EEE is a far better branch than ECE.....bcoz if u choose your electives properly than u can cover the entire ECE course in EEE itself....plus thru EEE u can get a job in an Electrical company,an electronic company , an IT firm or even a mech company no other branch can match that....but remember its really tough u need to work hard.......ECE is sought after only coz it can get u placements into the telecom dept.. which gives u a white collar job but in terms of scope its only highly in demand right now who knows what the future may hold...but EEE is evergreen
28th August 2011, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

why we should take ece
3rd December 2011, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
being a girl.....which is a better option to study? ECE OR EEE?
EEE will be better for u
3rd December 2011, 07:02 PM
nida shakeel

hello dear

see, the two branch of engineering EEE and ECE are no doubt very good branch of engineering.

but thing is that EEE is the branch in where you will learn some part of electronics and some part of electrical.

and ECE is the branch in where you will learn some part of electronics and some part of communication.

if you are interested to do purely core related engineering then EEE will be best option for you.

and now a day every sector taking EEE candidate, so it will be best option for you.

all the best.........
9th May 2012, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

EEE cause every student take ece and the placement of ece is bad than eee ,eee is a good branch and intresting books but they are very hard 3 years ago i take eee branch in btech after polytechnic and now i am in uSA AS A CHF eng in qualocom best of luck
17th May 2012, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

If I get EEE in a well known university, is it better to take as I did not get ECE in my ranking.
20th June 2012, 06:08 PM
nivethamaya

Sir,please tell me where u stidied and what's ur % in eee....
24th June 2012, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

which has better scope and salary package cs or ece ? please tell me
27th June 2012, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

SIR COULD YOU PLZ HELP ME FOR OPTING MY BTECH BRANCH EEE OR ECE PROVIDED I WAS A GIRL?
5th July 2012, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

i hava got rank in gitam univesity which branch would be suitable ece or eee
can u please tell me fast i have counselling sir
13th July 2012, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

M Confused b/t EEE & ECE. Which one i choose. tell me about both streames and carrier and jobs in both streams. plz plz plz plz*plz*plz*plz*plz*plz*plz*plz rply*fast.
14th July 2012, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Eee or cse
Which is a better branch if I am looking for working in technological innovations departments, I.e more science oriented rather than a white collar job?
19th July 2012, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

hey,
which course would be better between cse and eee provided i'm a girl.. i have heard the job opportunities for eee are blooming. and what about cse after some 4 or 5 years...
27th July 2012, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

GUYS.HELP ME....IS EIE IS GOOD COURSE???
31st July 2012, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

both EEE and ECE are good course but ,the most outstanding course is ECE only but my uncle are telling me to take EEE rather than ECE so pls tell me which can i take and what will be the best in future?
2nd August 2012, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

i have taken EEE in dayanand sagar college of engineering banglore when i was getting ECE and mech there..sir have i made mistake in choosing the branch..or it hardly matters..i m bit confused..:-(
19th August 2012, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

As we all know that EEE is based upon electrical and electronics engineering and ece is based upon electronics communication engineering !! That's why i want to say that there is a surity for getting a batter job in eee instead of ece !!
26th August 2012, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

i have a dream to get a nobelprize by discovering something in technicalway
so plz tell me which branch is suitable in engg
15th November 2012, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Funny replies above made me throw some more light on this topic.
Well, definitions make it very clear about what one learns in the respective branches. Electrical and Electronics teaches you ideally 60% Electrical and 40% Electronics whereas ECE teaches you 10% Electrical 70% Electronics and 20% of communication subjects. It all depends on one's interest.
A job in IT field is well open to any engineer, now when it boils down to core electrical companies, companies like Huawei (there are very few in this range, most of ECE guys end up with IT companies) would only take ECE engineers. Companies like LnT, Crompton Greaves, ABB, Areva, BHEL, NTPC( there is a list of such companies) would take only EEE engineers. If you are from an awesome college in India then you can afford to go to ECE because then you may get a chance for your core companies( they pay real good if you get there), a EEE engineer may start off with a salary higher than IT guy but lower than top notch ECE job (now this job is like what 1 in 1000 ECE guys get). So anytime the best bet is EEE. If you are an ECE guy reading this, you know it is right, hope you are having a good time at your IT company. If you are an EEE guy, help people at sites like this, they need guidance on EEE.
Well, I am a hardcore EEE guy, I live Electrical!
5th December 2012, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

is eee students are placed in all the job sector of ece?
6th December 2012, 12:26 AM
LUCKY 4

HELLO FRIEND.........

two branch of engineering EEE and ECE are no doubt very good branch of engineering.

GOOD LUCK !!!!!!!!!()()()
28th March 2013, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Which is easier to learn EEE or ME?
23rd April 2013, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

WHICH BRANCH IS BETTER SIR ECE OR CSC SIR
19th May 2013, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

since most of the students opt for ec i think the chances of getting job in ec is very tough..so i think eee is much better option, never know what will happen in the future
23rd May 2013, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

EEE is the best branch but needs some extra effort to learn, since you cant learn yourself.
ECE has mostly theory subject , you can pass the subject easily by writing something.
If you aims for software jobs go for ECE otherwise study hard with EEE.
If you got good professors in EEE, this is the best since you can go for CORE or software.
In Communication sector only few job openings, where as Electrical has more job offers available.
No AIRTEL or VODA give u job , they runs the network by contractors. Your only hope is BSNL or VSNL or BBNL in commn
So take EEE
All the best
23rd May 2013, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

EEE is best
29th May 2013, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

I'M A GIRL AND I LIKE 2 CHOOSE EEE,BUT I AM WEAK IN MATHS,SO MY NEIGHBOURS ARE RESTRICTING ME 2 TAKE ECE.SO GIVE ME A CLEAR SOLUTION?
4th June 2013, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

well m interested in both ece n eee bt i would like to know which one has an upper edge in tems of placement nd stability???
7th June 2013, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

i am selecting for EEE,BUT I AM WEAK IN MATHS,SO PLS IDEA.......FRDS
8th June 2013, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

sir i have opted for EIE (electronics and instrumentation engineering) in srm university since EEE and ECE were not available .
i want to know wheather EIE is equally good as EEE and ECE or not ???
and hows placement in this department ???? plss sir help
8th June 2013, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

REGARDING SUBJECTS IN ECE STREAM ? WHICH BRANCH IS BETTER EITHER CSE OR ECE ?
10th June 2013, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

assalamalaikum frnds ,i want to select EEE but i dont know more about it , so tell me abt it.
13th June 2013, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

hello friends , i had finished 12th in tamil nadu now i am totally confused to take a coures in B.E tell which coures is better in future and placements whether EEE or ECE, many of my friends said that ece is better than eee so iam totally confused bcoz i had put my admission in EEE . TELL ME THAT I CAN CHANGE MY COURES FROM EEE TO ECE NOW TELL ME PLZ FRIENDS,and one more friends being a girl which is best EEE OR ECE ??? FRIENDS U CAN ALSO ANS ME IN MY e-mail , MY e-mail is [email protected]
20th June 2013, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

which branch is easy for girls EEE OR ECE ?
23rd June 2013, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

i got 87.5% in 12th but i'm weak in maths,which is better for me?eee or ece
25th June 2013, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

now adays many are opting ece but eee is an evergreen branch
isuggest you to go for EEE
15th July 2013, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Where to get r k kanodia gate ece FULL book?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?