23rd April 2015, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

What should I study in B.Tech among EE, ECE and EEE to do PhD in VECC through JEST?

Hello,
How to get chance to do PhD in VECC after B.Tech in EE by appearing in JEST?Can I apply for JEST if I do B.Tech in ECE/EEE to join VECC for PhD? Which is the most appropiate stream in B.Tech like EE/ECE/EEE to join VECC for PhD?

27th April 2015, 06:21 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What should I study in B.Tech among EE, ECE and EEE to do PhD in VECC through JEST?

Yes you can apply for PhD after you have completed your M.Tech by appearing in the JEST Examination.
The Joint Entrance Screening Test(JEST) provides admission to the candidates to the Candidates who have cracked the Examination to the course of PhD to the Universities who take students according to the result in JEST Examination.
The best Branch for you will be the ECE Branch as the scope from the ECE Branch is the highest among all the Branches that you have mentioned.
You will be allowed to join VECC once you have cleared the JEST Examination and you will also have to clear a Personal Interview which will be conducted by VECC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?