21st September 2012, 07:42 PM
alina khann

Which stream in Engineering course has a better career scope for Girls?

i want to ask which type of branch is better for studing and for future purpose for girls

Related Questions:
  1. Which stream in Engineering course has a better career scope for Girls?
  2. Career scope for girls after completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Information regarding fee structure and list of colleges offering this course?
  3. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for Ph.D(Physics) students? What will be the pay scale in that career? Do girls have good scope in it?
  4. Career scope of Civil Engineering course for Girls?
  5. Is there any scope for aircraft engineering for girls?
  6. How to prepare for Engineering after SSC? Which stream is better for girls?
  7. Which is the best career option for girls after 12th in science stream
  8. Does Textile Engineering holds good scope for girls? Work field for girls in this sector? -- [New]
  9. Best courses in science stream for girls after 12th? Which is a better option for girls, Medical or Engineering?
  10. Which engineering course has more scope for girls? Does BSc possess more score than engineering? Which engineering college is the best in Delhi?
  11. Can girls apply for any branch in engineering? Best branch for girls having good scope in future? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Career scope for ECE stream outside India especially in UK?
  13. Do girls have any scope in Metallurgical Engineering? Colleges offering Metallugical Engineering? Is it a good course?
  14. Best Engineering branches for girls in descending order and their scope in placement?
  15. Career scope for 3 year LLB course?
  16. Can I opt for CS for Future Career being a student pursuing final year of CSE? Duration and Career scope for this course?
  17. Can girls opt for any engineering college? Any good branches for girls?
  18. Which is the best Science related Professional course having good career scope for Girls?
5th April 2013, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which stream in Engineering course has a better career scope for Girls?

Hello sir I took maths bio in 12th. I would like to know which is valuable engineering or medical. But I am very much interested in maths. I am really confused bcoz all are saying engineering is not valuable and it had no scope in future also bcoz all are choosing the same field. I dont know wat to do. Plz tell me any valuable course which has good scope in future. Thank u sir
3rd May 2013, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which stream in Engineering course has a better career scope for Girls?

what wil be the best course in engineering after completing 12
4th May 2013, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

if i get 53 in cet what will be my rank
31st May 2013, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

which nit college is the best&which branch will have greater scope in future in india & abroad as well
especially for girls??
11th June 2013, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

which engineering trade has very high scope nowadays?
12th June 2013, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

is mechanical engineering the most preferred field to get into these days???
13th June 2013, 09:08 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

As per Girls, I will suggest the following streams

Computer Science Engineering
Information Technology

Because not much of the physical work involved in IT jobs or technical jobs for the candidates.

Many of the girls will desire these kind of jobs.

But logical thinking is very much important for the candidates to get IT jobs and to perform well in the IT jobs.

So, I suggest you to join Engineering with any of the above mentioned branches and improve your knowledge in Coding.

By the time you complete your course, make sure that you will be good enough in

C
C++
Java
Oracle
.net

There will be many of the questions for the candidates from these areas in the Interviews.

Have good preparation for the Entrance Exams like
AIEEE
IIT-JEE etc.

Get good rank in the Entrance Exam and get admission for this course in top college.

All the best
12th July 2013, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

what are the opportunities for electronics & communication engineering for girls?
4th September 2013, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

I am totally confused whether to take cse or ece .I am a girl which will have bright future n more job opportunities?
5th September 2013, 05:54 PM
Karmick

I have much more interest in software, i think it's better for girl's. Right now more vacancies is available in software.so if any one can do software engineering he/she can do these software courses .net training course,Application development course etc.for his/her better job career.
5th September 2013, 05:57 PM
Karmick

I have much more interest in software, i think it's better for girl's. Right now more vacancies is available in software.so if any one can do software engineering he/she can do these software courses .net training course, Application development course etc.for his/her better job career.
7th September 2013, 12:29 AM
akshay50jnvkd

Hello friend,

For Girls in Engineering better career in following stream:

>>computer science engineering

>>Information Technology

Because in these stream not much physical work and effort is involved,so from the girls point view these two are the best . And these two stream have a large scope in future also.
Engineering with any of these two stream improve your knowledge in coding & testing.

good luck
23rd November 2013, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

is there scope for computer software engineering nowadays?
29th March 2014, 08:20 PM
jegadheep

which course in engineering will have good scope in future? and iam good at maths and i want to create or develop things? say me good sugestion.
26th April 2016, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what wil be the best course in engineering after completing 12
there are all fields or streams are better then best who really wanted to to something in their life so you can go with your interest in math in engineering and as I founded their is ece and cse is the best steam for girls in morden senerio.
16th September 2020, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

Hi there, just changed into alert to your weblog via Google, and located that it is really informative.Thanks from <a href="https://www.edukolkata.com/">Edukolkata Training Institute</a>
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?