6th August 2021, 10:30 PM
Btsarmypayal

Which stream I should choose after 10th having interest in Dance and Singing?

My Question is which stream I should chose after 10th? I am little interested in dance and singing and I am not sure that I can make it my career. So what should I choose arts, commerce or science?

7th August 2021, 05:36 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream I should choose after 10th having interest in Dance and Singing?

°°° If you are interested to pursue your career in dancing and singing then I would like to suggest you to choose the stream in which you are interested because there is no particular stream you have to choose for dancing and singing career however, after passing 12th standard in any stream you will have to choose degree courses either in music or dancing.

°°° COURSES

Bachelor of performing arts in music

Bachelor of performing arts in Indian classical music

Bachelor of arts in music production and composition

Bachelor of arts in music Technology

Bachelor of arts in music

The courses are available in offline and distance mode and the average fees for the courses is rupees 30000 to 10 lakh.
8th November 2022, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which stream I should choose after 10th having interest in Dance and Singing?

is there a subject like dance in any stream
11th April 2023, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

I want to become a dancer and singer so can I become after taking pcb after 10
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?