4th December 2011, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Which stream should I choose after completion of 10th class to get a Job with good income with interest in Mathematics?

My name is Harinder Singh.I'm in 9th standard.I am very confused that which stream should I choose after doing my 10th.I am much interested in Mathematics.Please suggest me the stream that I should choose & which Diploma or Degree should I do,to get a job that could provide me a good income.

7th December 2011, 06:06 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream should I choose after completion of 10th class to get a Job with good income with interest in Mathematics?

If you are talented in mathematics, you can choose science stream in 12th class. After that, you can get in to engineering degree course or bachelor degree in mathematics. You can also select bachelor degree courses in Physics, Chemistry, etc according to your interest. The admission to engineering course is done through entrance exams. Skill in mathematics will be helpful for cracking the test.
13th March 2012, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which stream should I choose after completion of 10th class to get a Job with good income with interest in Mathematics?

at present i am in 10 class . i want to know about commerce stream
11th April 2012, 10:17 PM
abhishek kr golu

Cool Re: Which stream should I choose after completion of 10th class to get a Job with good income with interest in Mathematics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My name is Harinder Singh.I'm in 9th standard.I am very confused that which stream should I choose after doing my 10th.I am much interested in Mathematics.Please suggest me the stream that I should choose & which Diploma or Degree should I do,to get a job that could provide me a good income.
Maths is a very gd sub after 10 u should become a teacher its a respectable job and a gd income also
14th April 2012, 06:56 PM
indu_sarabhai

Hii you can try list of courses,

1.b.a:as it is completely about arts not much maths realted, you try.
2.b.com: Commerce is very easy , it has some minor maths not as science.
3.bbm: Mangament subjects are there that you can learn easily.
4.hotel management.
5.ayurvedic and homeopathy are in much demand.
6. B.arch.
26th May 2012, 04:58 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

after passing 10th ...there is a no job because in this time competition is so hard......every company must have choose the best ....you can done your graduation with non medical or commerce...in both math are done .
9th April 2013, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

which stream should i choose er completion of 10th class to get a job with a good income in commerce
21st June 2014, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

I got 78% but i am also confused which side i choose Diploma, Science or Commerce ... I am Interested in Maths and i Got in Maths 90 So which Side I choose ?
3rd November 2019, 08:36 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

As you are talented in maths it opens a lot of options for you
You can go in science stream as well as you can select commerce stream
If you are interested in business than you can choose commerce
If you are interested in cars, technology you can go for non medical science stream
Bot the streams provide you a good income in future
You can select any program diploma or degree ,it is better that you go for degree program because the chances of getting job are higher than diploma ,your chances will be a little more
If you work hard you will achieve success
5th November 2019, 09:58 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

First of all you should focus on getting good marks in 10 standard as you have maths and have an interest in that subject many lines are open for you
If you have interest in business than you can take commerce stream and work in finances and banking sector
If you are interested in technology than you can take non medical stream and can go for engineering ,BBA and even hotel management
First of all find your interest and than it will be easy to choose from both the stream
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?