9th May 2011, 10:41 AM
Jaivik Goel

Which stream should I choose if I hate Chemistry and have interest in Maths stream? How should I explain my parents about my interests?

Which stream should i join? My parents want me to join physics,chemistryand biology stream but i hate chemistry and my parents don't want to choose the commerce with maths stream they think that in this line i can't get more option after 12th. Right now i am in 10th and i am very confuse in choosing the stream?

14th May 2011, 07:52 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream should I choose if I hate Chemistry and have interest in Maths stream? How should I explain my parents about my interests?

You can study commerce group with mathematics. For this you must score well for getting admission into the best colleges. You can go for BCA if you are interested. After that, you can join in IT companies or can go for advanced studies. Other options for you are B.Com, BBA, BBM, CA, ICWAI etc. Once you take the commerce specialization, you can get chance in banks, financial institutions etc. You need to convince your parents on where your interest lies as to have successful and satisfying career it should be in the area of your interest.
26th May 2011, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which stream should I choose if I hate Chemistry and have interest in Maths stream? How should I explain my parents about my interests?

wat to do aftr 12th othr than mbbs if not intrested in chemistry?
13th June 2011, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

i m intrested in science bt i hv got commerce with maths is it have gd scope?????????????
21st June 2011, 06:44 PM
agrawal1288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaivik Goel View Post
Which stream should i join? My parents want me to join physics,chemistryand biology stream but i hate chemistry and my parents don't want to choose the commerce with maths stream they think that in this line i can't get more option after 12th. Right now i am in 10th and i am very confuse in choosing the stream?
My friend if you hate chemistry then you should not take science because forcefully you cant study and it is totally wrong to say that there are no options after 12 for commerce student ,he can do BCOM ,BCA OR CA,there is a good scope for these studies.
16th August 2011, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

i don't like chemistry..but now i want study the chemistry..how to get the interest..plz give me good reason..
2nd November 2011, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

I have taken Science but i have not got nice marks in my 1st term exam even i worked hard? how should i study to get nice marks? what should i do?
2nd November 2011, 10:25 PM
ch.manoj
Senior Member+

Cool Re: Which stream should I choose if I hate Chemistry and have interest in Maths stream? How should I explain my parents about my interests?

hi dear
You can study commerce group with mathematics. For this you must score well for getting admission into the best colleges. You can go for BCA if you are interested. After that, you can join in IT companies or can go for advanced studies. Other options for you are B.Com, BBA, BBM, CA, ICWAI etc. Once you take the commerce specialization, you can get chance in banks, financial institutions etc. You need to convince your parents on where your interest lies as to have successful and satisfying career it should be in the area of your interest.

good luck
11th November 2011, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

my parents really wanted me to become a doctor but i have interest in maths i.s there scope in commerce stream .i wanted to fillfull my parents dream but what should i do
12th November 2011, 08:20 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

The top 10 branches in chemistry are :-

physical chemistry

bio chemistry

analytrical chemistry

organic chemistry

in organic chemistry

industrial chemistry

polymeric chemistry

environmental chemistry

nuclear chemistry

So, I think from these you can go for either Bio Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry as future prospect in this two branches are very good.

If you take Bio Chemistry then you can go for research in biotechnology, bioinformatics etc. and also can get job in the :-
Oil and Natural Gas Commission , Indian Oil Corporation Limited etc.
19th March 2012, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

I like maths and physics but not chemistry and also want to join science stream so which subjects will be suitable for me?
31st March 2012, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

i am a maths student and i have no clue what to do after 12. i am an average girl and hate chemistry.
21st June 2012, 07:12 AM
Unregistered

SWEATHA.RAMESHBABU
I HAVE FINISHED MY 10TH WITH 8.6% IN CBSE SCHOOL. I AM INTERESTED IN SCIENCE GROUP AND MY FUTURE AIM IS TO BECOME AS A DOCTOR. SO WHAT THINGS I SHOULD FOLLOW IN MY STUDIES LIKE CONCENTRATION ON WHICH SUBJECT AND FURTHER EXAMS BEFORE 12TH AND AFTER 12TH. PLEASE SUGGEST ME.
21st June 2012, 06:04 PM
artigoyal52

hi dear...
IF you have interested in maths but not in chem. you must have tell to this your parents and tell him you can get more success if u go in your interested fields.And if you have complete your 12th class,you can go n bca,as well as in bsc with computers and maths.after doing courses in computer fields you can go for it companies.There are many other options for you:
bba
bbm
ca
best of luck..bye..
28th December 2012, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

I have the same question i am interested in Maths and Physics but hate Chemistry which stream will be most suitable for me?
28th December 2012, 08:34 PM
deepeshjain123

Talking Re: Which stream should I choose if I hate Chemistry and have interest in Maths stream? How should I explain my parents about my interests?

you can choose commerce with maths also because this stream also have many options if you hate chemistry.
3rd April 2013, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

i m intrested in science bt i hv got commerce with maths is it have gd scope?
9th June 2013, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

What are courses in commerce stream pls name them
5th April 2014, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

I want to become a good lawyer and i am in 10th class, which stream should i opt, if i love to do maths and physics but hate chemistry and i can also go for commerce if it would be beneficial in legal career. plzz do help
25th January 2015, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

I like maths and i want to become engineer.so,which engineering i should choose
3rd November 2019, 12:45 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Without chemistry you cannot take the PCM or PCB group because chemistry is compulsory for both the field
You must go for commerce stream as it has math and you can select as you have interest in that field so you will also earn as well as you will enjoy your job
You must try to convince your parents
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?