10th March 2011, 07:16 AM
Unregistered

Which stream should be choosen after taking SSLC exam?

dear Sir/Ma'am,
my son is taking up his sslc 2011 exams from 010411. kindly advise me which stream he should be sent after this?(Science/commerce). we are not of the opinion that those who do engg or medical alone are brilliant or intelligent. there is a career other than engg and medical.
my son is lntelligent. but a bit lethargic and too complacent. takes things too casually. kindly advise me how to make him exam-focussed? kindly send model question papers of sslc 2011 karnataka(eng Med).

regards,

nagaraj

13th May 2011, 06:02 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream should be choosen after taking SSLC exam?

There is no better person than your son itself to decide which field he should take ,first try out the interests of his ,like his favored subjects and then also see the marks which he is getting in his sslc examination and see either he is doing well in his favored subjects or not,its always better to go with the interests of the students rather than enforcing your decision on them because in that case they will be never compelled to study well because of lack of interest in that subjects ,also you have said very rightly that there is an career other than engineering and medicine also ,so if he has any other interest which is not exactly conventional but if he is good in it then please do support him in that field and dont try to take it away from him,because there are every chances if he is interested in any field he will surely do very well in that subject or field .
14th May 2011, 08:39 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

As your son is pursuing the 10th standard, make him concentrate on his studies. For getting admission into the 12th standard from recognized board, he should score good percentage of marks. He can take a stream in +2 based on his interest. Both science and commerce streams are providing career opportunities. Once he takes science stream, he can go for most of the higher education programs. Options available for him are B.Sc in computer science, BCA, BBA, b.Com etc.
14th May 2011, 09:21 PM
Gita Irudhayaraj
Senior Member+

hi, see to it what subject ,your son has interest. in science or commerce. both are having good scope. so you need worry about that. In science you can o MBBS like that. or MBA if commerce.
All the best.
16th May 2011, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

I am so confused.which is the best stream in 11th standard?what is the most important and easiest stream in eleventh?pls pls pls help me!!!!!!!
4th June 2011, 02:13 AM
Unregistered

sir i want to know the sylabus for vocational group.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?