28th July 2019, 01:11 PM
##kratika

Which stream should I choose in 11th to become a Journalist?

Respected Sir, I am a student of class 10th and I am very frustrated about my future. Actually, I think my speaking skills are good so, I decided to be a Journalist. But, I wanted to choose PCB in 11th. Sir, kindly help me. Hence, I want to be a Journalist. Kindly, tell me which stream should I choose to be a Journalist?

31st July 2019, 05:50 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream should I choose in 11th to become a Journalist?

The eligibility to pursue the B.A Journalism course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

One of the requisite qualification is English as core subject in std 12th.

So, if you have the required educational qualification then you can appear for the various examination conducted to get admission in the course and after the course in future will become Journalist.
31st July 2019, 06:01 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream should I choose in 11th to become a Journalist?

You can select the stream in std 12th as according to your interest.

There is no limitation on the discipline to pursue journalism course in bachelor degree.

The eligibility to get admission in the journalism course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university with English as core paper.

So, you must have English as core paper.

Candidates after proper internship can become journalist.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?