12th February 2020, 06:04 AM
Unregistered

Which stream to opt in 11th & 12th to study Journalism and become a Journalist?

Hi, I will be writing my 10th Board exams very soon and I want to get into Media field. I wish to become a Journalist. So, which stream should I opt in 11th and 12th? Should I go for Commerce, Science or even Arts would be good? And, what course options are there at Graduate level for Journalism?

15th February 2020, 07:54 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream to opt in 11th & 12th to study Journalism and become a Journalist?

Candidates passed 12th from a recognised board are eligible to appear in the entrance examination conducted by various institutions for admission in the B.A Journalism course.

So, you can pursue any course in bachelor degree to become eligible to get admission in the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?