25th February 2017, 09:09 PM
Aruneash gupta

Which stream should I choose after class 12th that has the best career scope?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th now and after completing it I want to pursue the stream which has the best job opportunities so I want to know which stream should I choose after class 12th that has the best career scope? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which stream should I choose after completing class 12th (Science) that has the best career scope and pay scale?
  2. Which stream should I choose after class 10th for a good career scope? Which stream has the best job opportunities?
  3. Which course should I pursue to become an Architect? Which stream should I choose in class 12th?
  4. Which course has a better career scope between B.Sc Optometry and B.Sc MLT?
  5. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th with Science stream? Which course should I pursue that has the best career and job scope?
  6. Which stream should I choose after completing Intermediate that has a good career scope and high salary?
  7. What should I do after completing class 12th (Science) that has a good career scope?
  8. Which group should I choose in class 11th which has the best career scope? -- [New]
  9. Which career option to choose after 12th other then Engineering and Medicine?
  10. Which career should I opt after completion of my 12th? List of the colleges along with their details for the same? What are the scopes available in astrophysics?
  11. Which stream should I choose after passing my 10th with 71.20%?
  12. Career scope after completion of 12th Class in Commerce stream?
  13. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to pursue a career in Fashion Designing?
  14. Is Arts stream a good choice in 11th? What is the scope in this stream?
  15. What should I choose to do for graduation after completion of 12th in science stream?
  16. Which degree is the best to join after inter? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What will be the scope of Hardware & Networking course after completion of 12th class in Commerce stream?
  18. Career Opportunities for 12th Class Mathematics candidates
28th February 2017, 11:57 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream should I choose after class 12th that has the best career scope?

All the course have better future career opportunities if you have better knowledge in it.

So, you can pursue any course in bachelor degree as according to your aim and interest in the course.

Some of the available course in bachelor degree are :-

B.A.

B.Sc.

BBA.

B.A. LLB.

MBBS.

BDS.

The eligibility to get admission in course varies with stream in 12th. So, will be eligible to get admission in some course as according to discipline in 12th.
13th June 2019, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which stream should I choose after class 12th that has the best career scope?

I have got 56% aggregate in pcm. Which career option will give me best future & well job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?