1st May 2016, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

What should I choose to do for graduation after completion of 12th in science stream?

Sir/Mam,

I am really confused about degree and graduation.
I don't understand what i choose between them and i also know what is graduation & diploma.and what we get degree and graduation.
I am 12th passed out student from science stream with PCM.

1st May 2016, 09:04 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I choose to do for graduation after completion of 12th in science stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I don't understand what i choose between them and i also know what is graduation & diploma.and what we get degree and graduation.
After completing your 12th standard with PCM stream, you can apply for below given courses,

1.Engineering
2.B.Sc in Physics.
2.B.Sc in Chemistry.
3.B.Sc in Maths.
4.B.A Economics.
5.Interior Designing.
6.Fashion Designing.
7.Army.
8.Law.
9.Hospitality.
10.Mass Communication.
11.Architecture.
12.Journalism.
13.Aviation.
14.BBA.
15.CA,CS,etc.
16.BCA
1st May 2016, 09:45 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I choose to do for graduation after completion of 12th in science stream?

Course Opportunities to pursue after completion of 12th Class with PCM subjects:

There are many courses which can be done after successful completion of 12th Class with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry subjects. As we know that, although there are many course we need to choose the best one to find better career scope. Courses available are,

> Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology (B.E/ B.Tech) --- Best and Recommended course

> Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)

> Bachelor of Science in Physics or B.Sc in Chemistry or B.Sc in Mathematics

> Bachelor in Fashion Technology

> Bachelor of Science in Nautical Science

> Bachelor in Pharmacy

> Bachelor of Design (Visual Communication Design/ Animation)

Although there are many courses, the best course to pursue is B.E/ B.Tech as there is a very good scope after B.E/ B.Tech. The best advantage of this course is you may find employment opportunities directly after B.E/ B.Tech; where as you are required to pursue Master's in case of above mentioned courses to find better scope.
1st May 2016, 01:20 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

After completion of your 12th standard with Non-Medical Science stream, you can pursue your higher studies in Engineering/ Technology course. To get admission in Engineering/ Technology course, you must have to appear and qualify the entrance examinations like JEE Main, JEE Advanced, EAMCET, KCET, etc.,. You can also pursue CA/CS course based on your interest after completion of your 12th standard with science stream.
1st May 2016, 02:11 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Most of the students confuse in the same way as like you but, you need to think and opt the right course of your interest as this is the base for your career.

Being a PCM Science stream, you can do B.E or B.Tech course in any of the branches like CSE/IT/ECE/EEE/MECH/CIVIL. You can also opt for CA or CS or Hotel Management or Fashon Designing course based on your interest for pursuing your higher studies.
2nd May 2016, 12:58 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

The aspirant can study Engineering Degree like B.E or B.Tech after 12th standard. The aspirant can take a Computer Science engineering or Information Technology. This is one of the demanding course in India. The job opportunities and remuneration is very high compare to other courses. So you can choose B.Tech in Computer Science or IT. If you cannot study B.Tech then the 2nd choice is BCA or B.Sc Computer Science. After the course you can study MCA, so that you can get a job in the software industry, which is one of the highest paying industries in India.
12th May 2016, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

what subject to be taken for becoming an navy officer i know that graduation had to be done but with which subject because i am a girl
18th May 2016, 04:46 PM
AnjaliVerma91

Well you have a ocean of disciplines to choose from Engineering, B.Sc,Interior Designing, Engineering, Medical Sciences, Fashion Designing, Law, Hospitality, Mass Communication, Architecture, Journalism, Aviation, BBA, CA, CS, BCA and many more. Assess yourself and choose accordingly. I am a mass comm graduate from SACAC, Delhi and can tell you more about this field. Ping me if you want to know.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?