8th August 2017, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Which stream should I take after 10th to become an Interior Designer?

I wanted to become a good interior designer. So, I am a little bit confused. What stream should I take to become an interiror designer in future? And what are the benefits of this course? It will be really helpful if you can suggest me the next steps soon.

11th August 2017, 08:23 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which stream should I take after 10th to become an Interior Designer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I wanted to become a good interior designer. So, I am a little bit confused. What stream should I take to become an interiror designer in future? And what are the benefits of this course? It will be really helpful if you can suggest me the next steps soon.

Candidate as you want to make your future in interior designing after 10th then you can apply for interior designing courses as follows:-

1). Diploma in Interior design and architecture.

2). Diploma in Interior designing.

3). Diploma in Interior decorator.

>> Candidate qualification required to apply for these diplomas is 10 th from government recognized board.

>> Duration of diploma course after 10th is 3 years.

>> Candidate you can directly apply for institute admission some institutes carry on admission on the bases of 10th marks.

List of Colleges Offer Diploma in Interior Designing:-

1). Khazani Women’s Polytechnic – Khazani Women’s Vocational Institute.(New Delhi(Delhi)).

2). Indira Gandhi Polytechnic for Women.(New Delhi(Delhi)).

3). Exterior Interior(P) Ltd.(Bangalore(Karnataka)).

Advanced Courses After Diploma in Interior designing:-

>> B.SC Interior designing.

>> Bachelor of Designing.

>> Bachelor of Interior designing.

>> BA Interior Designing.

Carrier Options after Diploma In Interior Designing:-

:- Commercial designer.

:- Hospitality design.

:- Exhibition designer.

:- Furniture Designer.

:- Healthcare designer.

:- Residential designer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?