15th June 2012, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Study material an exam pattern for the post of management trainee(Finance) at Bharat Dynamics Limited

Dear All

I have applied for the post of management Trainee (Finance) at Bharat Dynamics Limited. I don't have any idea about the s tudy material and exam pattern. I will be very thankful to you, if you please provide me the information about this. I can be contacted on my mail id [email protected]....

Please reply me soon...

Thanks

Regards
Annapurna.

24th January 2013, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Study material an exam pattern for the post of management trainee(Finance) at Bharat Dynamics Limited

Dear sir
I have applied for the post of management trainee(finance)at bharat dynamics limited.I dont have any idea about the study material and exam pattern.I will be very thankful to you,if you please provide me the information about this.I can be contcuted on my mail id ([email protected]).
please reply me sir...
thanks
regards
M.Hari naik
5th February 2013, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Study material an exam pattern for the post of management trainee(Finance) at Bharat Dynamics Limited

i have applied for management trainee(finance) in BDL pls give me information about exam pattern syllubus and exam papers if any... plz mail me my id is [email protected]
26th February 2013, 02:57 AM
Unregistered

Dear All

I have applied for the post of management Trainee (Finance) at Bharat Dynamics Limited. I don't have any idea about the study material and exam pattern & also unable to find it's book with this pacific BDL preparation in Delhi. I will be very thankful to you, if you please provide me the information about this. I can be contacted on my mail id [email protected] ....

Please reply me soon...

Thanks & Regards
Ashish ku. Mishra
26th July 2013, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

dear sir i just want to know exam pattern syllabus and exam papers,& books related to ece...plz mail me at [email protected]
2nd October 2013, 04:43 PM
VAMSHI RAGHU

Default Bdl

Most of all mt(finance) exams wil be going to cunduct on same syllabus

genaral awerenes
reasoning
specielization
3rd October 2013, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Dear All

I have applied for the post of management Trainee (Finance) at Bharat Dynamics Limited. I don't have any idea about the s tudy material and exam pattern. I will be very thankful to you, if you please provide me the information about this. I can be contacted on my mail id [email protected]

Please reply me soon...

Thanks

Regards
sunny dayal.
4th December 2013, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

I am applying for MT Finance in bharat dynamic limited but i dont know the exam pattern and syllabus for the same.pls inform me on my email id [email protected]
10th December 2013, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Dear All

I have applied for the post of management Trainee (Finance) at Bharat Dynamics Limited. I don't have any idea about the study material and exam pattern & also unable to find it's book with this spacific BDL preparation . I will be very thankful to you, if you please provide me the information about this. I can be contacted on my mail id [email protected] ....

Please reply me soon...

Thanks & Regards
midde.mamatha
12th December 2013, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

hellloo sir..

sir i hv applied for mgmnt trainee finance... i dont uv any idea abt this exam, plz sir tell us syllabus plzz..
it will b alot to me...
mine id is
[email protected]

thank you

shreta
18th December 2013, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

I want syllabus for the post of management trainee(finance) at Bharat Dynamics Limited, Hyderabad, please send the same on [email protected]
24th December 2013, 03:36 PM

Dear sir/medum

I have applied for the post of management Trainee (Finance) at Bharat Dynamics Limited. I don't have any idea about the study material and exam pattern. I will be very thankful to you, if you please provide me the information about this. I can be contacted on my mail id...
[email protected]
Please reply me soon...

Thanks

Reg
c shivakumar...
11th January 2014, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Hello every one, Be alert while answering BDL MT Finance Exam, why because i have already appeared in sep-2013, but i don't qualified in the exam, not only me, no one were qualified in that exam. why because there is a "Negative Marking" in the exam. so, friends while writing the exam,keep in mind this, eventhough it is not given in the notification.
There is a time constraint, so try to attempt the questions so fast, without wasting the time, don't spent time for unknown questions.
Best of Luck...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?