20th January 2012, 01:19 AM
Kusam_Saini

Study material and exam pattern for Management Trainee at Bharat Dynamics Limited?

Dear All

I have applied for the post of management Trainee (P&A) at Bharat Dynamics Limited. I don't have any idea about the study material and exam pattern. I will be very thankful to you, if you please provide me the information about this. I can be contacted on my mail id [email protected]....
Please reply me soon...

Thanks

Regards
Kusam Saini

23rd January 2012, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Study material and exam pattern for Management Trainee at Bharat Dynamics Limited?

Dear Sir/Madam
Can anyone please provide the Syllabus for Bharat Dynamics Limited recruitment exam for the post of junior manager(Computer)
I can be contacted on my email ID: [email protected]
25th February 2012, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Study material and exam pattern for Management Trainee at Bharat Dynamics Limited?

Can anyone please mail me the study material or atleast exam pattern for the post of Management Trainee (Finance) in BDL?

[email protected]
27th February 2012, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

sir i am applied for management trainee finance job in 2012.plz send the exam date and syalbus&old question papers. thanku sir
14th April 2012, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir i have applied for management trainee plzz tell me d exam date iam very much worried pl send me d details to [email protected]
14th April 2012, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Study material and exam pattern for Management Trainee at Bharat Dynamics Limited?

Hi sir i have applied for management trainee please tell me d exam date.
17th April 2012, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir,

I have applied for management trainee(P&A) in BDL,Plz let me know the exam date,syallabus & previous question paper pattern to my id:[email protected]

Thanks&Regards
Ambika.
20th April 2012, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
Any date announced for Bharat Dynamics Ltd Managemenn trainee finance.????

Pls mail ur reply to [email protected]
20th April 2012, 01:31 AM
kalyan201986

Sir,

Any idea when Bharat Dynamicc ltd management trainee finance exam dates??
27th April 2012, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

sir my self srinivas i applied management trainee post in bdl but i dnt know syllbus and exam date plz intimate me on [email protected]
so that i can prepare for exam plz do the need ful.
29th April 2012, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir, myself B.Santhosh Kumar and i have applied for Management trainee post in Bdl in the month of Jan,2012 . Till now i have not received call letter for examination date. Hence kindly request you to mail me the examination date.

Regards
B.Santhosh Kumar
email id:[email protected]
6th May 2012, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Can anyone please mail me the study material or atleast exam pattern for the post of Management Trainee (Finance) in BDL?

[email protected]
12th May 2012, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

good morning sir /madam
i applied for bdl junior manager electronics i dont know the exam date and time can u plz intimate it to me
thanking you waiting for answer
15th June 2012, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

I hve applied for management trainee. can anyone provide me the syllabus or study material?
15th July 2012, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

I have applied for management trainee(p& a).
Yet i didn't received any acknowledgement regarding bdl entrance.
21st February 2013, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

I (Madhav) applied for the post of Management Trainee in BDL. I want to know about Exam Date, if you know please inform me this is my mail id

[email protected]
1st July 2014, 01:08 PM

Default Study material and exam pattern for Management Trainee at Bharat Dynamics Limited?

Dear Sir/Madam
I (M.Shekhar) Applied For The post Of Junior Assistant-II(laison). Can any one please provide the Syllabus for Bharat Dynamics Limited exam.Please Inform Me This Is My Mail Id:[email protected].
28th October 2017, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

I have applied management trainee (electronics engineering), can anyone send the previous year question paper and suggest the books for the same. my mail id is [email protected]

Rd's
Ashish sharma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?