23rd July 2011, 06:52 PM
akbar82

Names of the institutes to pursue Electronics and Telecommunication Course?

Hi

I m undergraduate from university of mumbai in yr 05 now i want to do diploma courses; i m intersted in electronics so i m looking for electronics n telecommunication course. please let me know the institute name or how can i proceed further,

regards

akbar
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Technical training institutes in Nagpur for Electronics& Telecommunication polytechnic student?
  2. Fee structure of M.Tech in correspondence? Am I eligible to pursue M.Tech in distance in electronics and telecommunication?
  3. Names of companies in Ranchi(Jharkhand) where I can do summer training while doing Electronics and Telecommunication?
  4. Name of books for GRE Electronics and Telecommunication?
  5. Which are the institutes offering part time diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  6. Courses which i can undertake for PG in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  7. Which further course i can pursue after Diploma in ETCE? -- [New]
  8. Names of the government institutes for MSc in electronics?
  9. Which are the top IIT institutes in electronics and telecommunication
  10. Possibility to study PhD in Mathematics for B.Tech(Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering) candidate?
  11. Is there any scope in doing mba after btech in electronics & telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How much percentage is required in electronics and telecommunication?
  13. Post graduation in Astronomy possible after Electronics & Telecommunication engineering?
  14. Procedure to get admission in any government college of Maharashtra to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma in ECE student? What does Lateral Entry Test means?
  15. Best specialization in MBA after completing BE in electronics and telecommunication field?
  16. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication
  17. When the notification of AAI Air Traffic Control recruitment will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  18. Difference between electronics, electrical and electronics and telecommunication?
15th January 2012, 01:43 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Names of the institutes to pursue Electronics and Telecommunication Course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by akbar82 View Post
Hi

I m undergraduate from university of mumbai in yr 05 now i want to do diploma courses; i m intersted in electronics so i m looking for electronics n telecommunication course. please let me know the institute name or how can i proceed further,

regards

akbar
[email protected]
You can do Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering from Karnataka State Open University.
It is a 2 year program with six semesters. One of your subjects in 10+2 should be maths.

Visit their official website you will get all the relevant information regarding the admission and their centres around Karnataka.
26th February 2013, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the institutes to pursue Electronics and Telecommunication Course?

Hi ,

I am Naina Bhekre I have done Information Technology & Electronic System Maintanance (I.T.E.S.M) from Kurla I.T.I. in 2010 on 10th base.
So now I want to continue my studies. I want to do diploma in Electronic & Telecommunication I am an working married woman so please suggest me how can I do it?

Regards,
Naina Bhekre
[email protected]
1st July 2013, 12:29 AM
saswat1989
Senior Member+

HI,
the different companies in India which offer technical jobs for diploma holders.

List of Government Companies in India for Engineering Students:

BEL (Bharat Electronics Limited)

BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited)

BPCL (Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited)

BSNL (Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited)

Central Electronics Limited

Coal India Limited
15th August 2014, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

can u give mi course list for after diploma in electronic & telecommunication student for job?????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?