20th January 2012, 08:38 PM
farhanillahi

What questions are asked for BDL recruitment?

what questions are asked for BDL recuitment...please tell me the types of questions

Related Questions:
  1. What qualifications are asked in BDL entrance exam for the post of technical assistant mechanical?
  2. What kind of questions are asked in SBI PO recruitment exam? How many questions should I attempt in each section to score good marks? Tips for preparation? -- [New]
  3. Electronics syllabus of BDL recruitment in Junior Manager?
  4. What questions are asked for NEST campus recruitment
  5. What kind of questions are asked in recruitment exam of India Post?
  6. What kind of questions are asked in recruitment of B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering students during Verbal, Analytical and Technical?
  7. Syllabus of the written test of Bharat Dynamics for the post of Jr. Manager(Electronics)?
  8. Sample papers of HPCL exam?
  9. What kind of job is offered in Staff Selection Commission for B.A. graduate? Types of questions are asked in SSC recruitment exam?
  10. What is the exact procedure followed for Infosys campus placement?
  11. HPCL exam syllabus for officer's trainee? What is the exam pattern and distribution of marks?
  12. How many rounds are there in Wipro Off-Campus Drive for Back Office job? Details of each round and tips to crack this interview?
  13. BDL Management Trainee model papers?
  14. What types of questions will be asked for the post of pharmacist in railway recruitment exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Novell Placement Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. What type of questions are asked in Staff nurses in government hospital
  17. List of GD topics for ICICI PO recruitment? What kind of questions are asked?
  18. How can I download the hakkticket for BDL Junior manager(Computer) post?

29th October 2012, 07:48 PM
GeerthiDevi

Default Re: What questions are asked for BDL recruitment?

[B]Bharat Dynamics limited (BDL)[/B

When you see the previous year question papers,you can get idea about the type of questions being asked.Here is the link from which you can get the previous year question papers.

http://collegebudies.blogspot.in/2011/06/bdl-bharat-dynamics-limited-previous.html

All the best!!!

6th December 2012, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

please tell me syllabus details regarding written exam of General manager exam(finance) in BDL

20th January 2014, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

What questions are asked for BDL Management trainee (Finance) interview questionsand suggest me for interview preperation ?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?