12th March 2018, 06:30 PM
harrybhai1A

Study material for ICAR entrance exam in Agricultural Business Management

Could you please share with me the study materials for ICAR entrance examination in Agribusiness Management. If possible share any link from where I may download it.

21st May 2018, 12:30 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Study material for ICAR entrance exam in Agricultural Business Management

Some good and must-read books for ICAR entrance exam in Agricultural Business Management are listed below.
>> A Competitive Book of Agriculture by Nem Raj Sunda

>> Objective Agriculture Business Management by S.Panigrahi, Sanjiv Kumar

>>General Agriculture For ICAR Examination by Muniraj Singh Rathore

I have uploaded a full complete book in Google Drive for ICAR examination of Agriculture Business Management. This book will help you to prepare well. Click here to get the complete book.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?