1st June 2014, 12:29 AM
Princess Rimi

Can I get a chance in MBBS after doing diploma medical

Can I get chance in MBBS after doing diploma medical?

Related Questions:
  1. Any chance to get a medical MBBS seat after scoring 13,413 in EAMCET medical? Any chance to get a free seat in any other state?
  2. What are the available options for further studies in India and abroad after doing MBBS?
  3. Can I get a chance in MBBS after doing diploma medical -- [New]
  4. Is there any chance in MBBS after scoring 151 in general medical
  5. Is there any chance to get scholarship for medical studies? Which are the scholarships available for PG studies?
  6. In which Govt. College can i expect my admission if my WBJEE medical rank is 1674? Can I get a seat in MBBS?
  7. Is there any chance to get into Chennai City Government Medical Colleges after scoring 198.75?
  8. Any chance for admission in any one of the medical colleges for medical course after scoring 6000 rank?
  9. Date of counseling of medical?Any chance to get admission in MBBS in government college after scoring 3000 rank?
  10. Any chance to get MBBS seat in government medical college in Tamilnadu? I have passed Kerala 12th exam with 96%
  11. Is there any chance to get government MBBS or BDS college after scoring 98 marks in MPPMT? Is there any reservation for girls in medical college?
  12. Do I have any any chance to get admitted in Medical or Dental college after scoring 2138 rank in WBJEE medical?
  13. Can i get a chance in MBBS after scoring 510 in WBJEE medical?
  14. Is there any chance to get MBBS or BDS college in government sector after scoring 98 marks in MP PMT? Is there any reservation for girls in medical colleges?
  15. Total number of seats in MD/MS/Diploma Medical PG courses in Maharashtra Government Medical Colleges?
  16. Is it possible to get into MBBS after scoring 2885 rank in WBJEE Medical?
  17. Can I get a chance to get MBBS seat after scoring 28688 rank in AP EAMCET medical exam
  18. Any chance for admission for MBBS in Kerala after scoring 2293 rank in Kerala Medical entrance exam? How much rank is required for admission in COMEDK for MBBS in Karnataka? -- [Most Discussed]
16th October 2016, 12:51 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a chance in MBBS after doing diploma medical

No, you are not eligible to appear for MBBS entrance examination after the diploma medical.

MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery and it is five year duration course. The eligibility to appear for the entrance examination to get admission in the course is that the candidate must have passed 10+2 from a recognised board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology and have minimum 50% in it.

So, you cannot appear for the entracne examination to get the admission in the course after diploma.
16th October 2016, 01:00 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

No, you are not eligible for the admission in the MBBS course after the diploma in medical.

The required eligibility to get the admission in the course is :-

Candidate must have passed 10+2 from a recognised board.

Candidate must have Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main paper.

Also, candidates have to appear and qualify in NEET examination for the admission in MBBS course.
21st May 2018, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

After 10th base dmlt course I'm eligible for MBBS please give me suggestions
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?