19th March 2011, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Study material for PGCET exam for Computer Science and Engineering?

please send me pgcet study material for computer science and engineering

7th April 2011, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Study material for PGCET exam for Computer Science and Engineering?

please send me previous Question papers for PGECET-2011 entrance Exam and study materials for that
7th April 2011, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

please send me study materials and previous question papers for PGECET-2011 Entrance Exam
16th April 2011, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

please send previous year pgcet for cse question paper on my email id my email id is [email protected]
19th April 2011, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

send previous questions of pgcet to [email protected]
26th April 2011, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

sir i need study material for pgcet(cse) mail me [email protected] and date of exam
29th April 2011, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

sir i want pgecet prevoius questionpapers(cse) please mail me [email protected]
3rd May 2011, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

3rd May 2011, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

sir...........i need material for pgcet(cse) mail me [email protected]
3rd May 2011, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

sir i want pgcet question papers with solutions please send me to my mail [email protected]
4th May 2011, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

sir i want pgecet cs question papers with answers
4th May 2011, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

sir i want pgecet question papers with answers of CS. plz mail on [email protected]
5th May 2011, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Sir...........i need material for pgcet(cse) mail me [email protected]
6th May 2011, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

sir i need material for pgcet(cse) mail me [email protected]
10th May 2011, 09:23 PM
kass.pranathi

12th May 2011, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

please provide me the study material to [email protected]
19th May 2011, 04:14 PM
maliha1

plz send me the study material n sample papers of pgecet in computer science n [email protected]
21st May 2011, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

plz send me the study material n sample papers of pgecet in computer science n engineerng.

[email protected]
24th May 2011, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

plz send me the study material n sample papers of pgecet in computer science n engineerng.

[email protected]
30th May 2011, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

plz.. send me pgecet previous model papers to dis id: [email protected]
30th May 2011, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

sir i want syllabus for pgcet and exam date too, send to [email protected]
31st May 2011, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

please send material for pgcet send to [email protected]
20th June 2011, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

i need karnataka pgcet previous year question paper and study material. mail id: [email protected]
1st July 2011, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

sir i need pgecet previous model papers of it branch,send to [email protected]
4th July 2011, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

sir i need PGCET previous year question paper...PLEASE SEND IT TO [email protected]
18th July 2011, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

sir i need PGCET previous year question paper MCA...PLEASE SEND IT TO [email protected]
3rd August 2011, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

sir i need pgcet previous year papers on mtech branch computer science.....PLESE SEND IT TO [email protected]..
27th August 2011, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

tell wt rank is needed to get seat in r.v coll ?
21st February 2012, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

sir i need pgcet previous year paper on mtect branch compter science.........PLESE SEND IT TO [email protected]
22nd February 2012, 10:43 AM
chandler8161

A candidate who has passed any under graduate examination of minimum of 3 years or equivalent examination with Mathematics or Statistics or Computer Science or Computer Applications or Business Mathematics or Business Statistics as one of the optional subjects and obtained an aggregate minimum of 50% marks taken together in all the subjects for all the years is eligible for admission to MCA courses. 45% of marks in Q. E. in case of SC, ST and Category-I candidates.

Provided that in respect of candidate who has studied and passed one of the subjects specified above in Pre-University Course with fifty percent of marks in that subject shall also be considered for admission, 45% of marks in Q.E. in case of SC, ST and Category-I candidates.

Based on the performance of the candidates in the Common Entrance Test, the rank list will be prepared and published for admission.Therefore, the candidates are advised to attend the counselling only if they have the requisite percentage of marks in the qualifying examination as specified above. Mere publication of the rank list shall not entitle a candidate to appear for the counselling.

NOTE: Candidates who do not pass in all the subjects in the qualifying examination and candidates, who do not possess the academic eligibility detailed above for various courses, will not be eligible for selection of seats in the respective courses in the counselling.

The SC/ST/ Category-I/ OBC eligibility criteria are applicable to persons of Karnataka origin who claim eligibility for Government seats under clauses (a) and (b) and the same is not applicable to non-Karnataka students.

Note: Only a candidate who has passed the qualifying examination with requisite marks but also a candidate who has appeared/ is appearing for the Q.E. and expecting the results is eligible to apply for the Post Graduate Common Entrance Test-2011.

How To Apply
The candidates have to procure the brochure cum application form by Speed Post only by sending a self addressed cloth-lined envelope of size 25cm x 30cm along with the prescribed fee of Rs.600/- in the form of demand draft drawn in favour of “The Executive Director, Karnataka Examinations Authority”, payable at Bangalore. (Rs.300/- in case of Karnataka SC, ST and Category-I Candidates).

If a candidate likes to apply for more than one course (eg. For both MBA and MCA) then he/she is required to apply separately by sending two different covers with two different requisite demand drafts each, as the case may be.

The contents on the self addressed envelope should be in English or Kannada language only. The cover in which the demand draft and self addressed envelope are sent should be boldly super scribed with the words “Request for PGCET – 2011 brochure for __________ course” (MBA/ MCA/ M.E. / M.Tech. / M. Arch / MBA (Infrastructure Management etc.) and should be sent to The Executive Director, Karnataka Examinations Authority, 18th Cross, Sampige Road, Malleshwaram, Bangalore-560 012 by Speed Post only.

KEA will not take responsibility for the envelopes sent through courier or given in person or through any other private arrangement and also for incomplete and insufficient address on the envelope.

The last data for submission of Demand Drafts to KEA to obtain brochure cum application form is 25-06-2011 5.00 pm.

Supply of Brochure cum Application Form
The brochure cum application form will be sent by speed post to the home address of the candidates furnished on the self addressed cloth lined cover on or after 02-07-2011.

Last date for submission of filled application form by Speed Post to KEA is 15-07-2011 5.00 pm.

PGCET-2011 examination will be conducted only in the state of Karnataka at various places as specified in the brochure.

Seat Matrix and fee structure
The list of colleges along with seat matrix and fee to be paid for the academic year 2011-12 will be published in the KEA Website: http://kea.kar.nic.in as notified by the Government of Karnataka one week before the commencement of seat selection process.

http://bangalore.quikr.com/pgcet-mtech-study-material-Coaching-Classes/pgcet-mtech-study-material/x18222208045
17th April 2012, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

pls send me pgcet material and previous question [email protected],satishg [email protected].
30th May 2012, 10:17 PM
Rizwana_Rizzu

sir/mad

plzzzzzzzzzz send me pgcet material n sample papers for (CSE) n E-mail is [email protected]
3rd June 2012, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

pls send me pgcet material and previous question [email protected]
4th June 2012, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

plz send me FULL STUDY MATERIAL FOR PGECET CSIT to this mail [email protected]
5th June 2012, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

sir i want pgcet question papers with solutions please send me to my mail [email protected]
6th June 2012, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

please send me the study material for pgecet cse to my mail: [email protected]
7th June 2012, 05:36 PM
mahendrareddybijjam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
swetha r u from mca or B.tech
9th June 2012, 08:05 PM
sheshadev senapati
Senior Member++

hello dear
A candidate who has passed any under graduate examination of minimum of 3 years or equivalent examination with Mathematics or Statistics or Computer Science or Computer Applications or Business Mathematics or Business Statistics as one of the optional subjects and obtained an aggregate minimum of 50% marks taken together in all the subjects for all the years is eligible for admission to MCA courses. 45% of marks in Q. E. in case of SC, ST and Category-I candidates.

Provided that in respect of candidate who has studied and passed one of the subjects specified above in Pre-University Course with fifty percent of marks in that subject shall also be considered for admission, 45% of marks in Q.E. in case of SC, ST and Category-I candidates.

Based on the performance of the candidates in the Common Entrance Test, the rank list will be prepared and published for admission.Therefore, the candidates are advised to attend the counselling only if they have the requisite percentage of marks in the qualifying examination as specified above. Mere publication of the rank list shall not entitle a candidate to appear for the counselling.

NOTE: Candidates who do not pass in all the subjects in the qualifying examination and candidates, who do not possess the academic eligibility detailed above for various courses, will not be eligible for selection of seats in the respective courses in the counselling.

The SC/ST/ Category-I/ OBC eligibility criteria are applicable to persons of Karnataka origin who claim eligibility for Government seats under clauses (a) and (b) and the same is not applicable to non-Karnataka students.

Note: Only a candidate who has passed the qualifying examination with requisite marks but also a candidate who has appeared/ is appearing for the Q.E. and expecting the results is eligible to apply for the Post Graduate Common Entrance Test-2011.

How To Apply
The candidates have to procure the brochure cum application form by Speed Post only by sending a self addressed cloth-lined envelope of size 25cm x 30cm along with the prescribed fee of Rs.600/- in the form of demand draft drawn in favour of “The Executive Director, Karnataka Examinations Authority”, payable at Bangalore. (Rs.300/- in case of Karnataka SC, ST and Category-I Candidates).

If a candidate likes to apply for more than one course (eg. For both MBA and MCA) then he/she is required to apply separately by sending two different covers with two different requisite demand drafts each, as the case may be.

The contents on the self addressed envelope should be in English or Kannada language only. The cover in which the demand draft and self addressed envelope are sent should be boldly super scribed with the words “Request for PGCET – 2011 brochure for __________ course” (MBA/ MCA/ M.E. / M.Tech. / M. Arch / MBA (Infrastructure Management etc.) and should be sent to The Executive Director, Karnataka Examinations Authority, 18th Cross, Sampige Road, Malleshwaram, Bangalore-560 012 by Speed Post only.

KEA will not take responsibility for the envelopes sent through courier or given in person or through any other private arrangement and also for incomplete and insufficient address on the envelope.

The last data for submission of Demand Drafts to KEA to obtain brochure cum application form is 25-06-2011 5.00 pm.

Supply of Brochure cum Application Form
The brochure cum application form will be sent by speed post to the home address of the candidates furnished on the self addressed cloth lined cover on or after 02-07-2011.

Last date for submission of filled application form by Speed Post to KEA is 15-07-2011 5.00 pm.

PGCET-2011 examination will be conducted only in the state of Karnataka at various places as specified in the brochure.

Seat Matrix and fee structure
The list of colleges along with seat matrix and fee to be paid for the academic year 2011-12 will be published in the KEA Website: http://kea.kar.nic.in as notified by the Government of Karnataka one week before the commencement of seat selection process.

http://bangalore.quikr.com/pgcet-mtech-study-material-Coaching-Classes/pgcet-mtech-study-material/x18222208045
thank you
18th June 2012, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

Can some one share study material of M.Tech PGCET 2012(Computer science). my email id is [email protected]

Thanks
9th July 2012, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

Can some one share study material of M.Tech PGCET 2012(Computer science). my email id is [email protected]

Thanks
14th July 2012, 06:22 PM
pavankumar.1626

please send me Study material for PGCET exam for Computer Science
21st July 2012, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Plz send me pgcet cse last year qustion paper and study materials on my mail id [email protected]
7th January 2013, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

please send me pgcet material for CS to [email protected]
15th January 2013, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE SEND PGCET EXAM MATERIAL FOR CSE TO MY MAIL [email protected].
16th February 2013, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

please send me the study material for m-tech in computer science 2013,my email address is [email protected]
16th February 2013, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

please send me the pgcet exam material for m-tech in computer science and my mail id is [email protected]
2nd April 2013, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

please send me the study material for m-tech in computer science 2013,my email address is [email protected]
3rd April 2013, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

PLEASE SEND PGCET EXAM MATERIAL AND PREVIOUS QUESTION PAPERS FOR CSE TO MY MAIL [email protected]
8th April 2013, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

plz send pgecet study material for cse....my email id is [email protected]
15th April 2013, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

plz.............send pgcet study material for cse.....to my email id [email protected]
plz,plz,plz.......help me.........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?