25th July 2012, 09:18 PM
kirthimca

Study materials for Paper I, Ii and III for CS and computer Applications? I have completed MCA and want to qualify for NET DEC

hai friends
Am completed MCA.I want to qualify NET-DEC-2012
pls any one send me the study materials for paper-i,ii,&iii for cs and computer applications

Related Questions:
  1. NET Study materials and institutes for COMPUTER SCIENCE AND APPLICATIONS for NET-2011
  2. Study material to prepare for UGC NET exam in Computer Science Applications? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Best Coaching Centers for NET Exam in Hyderabad? Previous year Question Papers to prepare for NET Exam in Computer Science?
  4. NET Computer Science and Applications (Paper III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Best book for NET Computer Science paper-I, Paper-II and Paper-III?
  6. Best books to prepare for UGC NET computer science and application paper I, II and III?
  7. Study Materials to prepare for UGC-NET Computer Science & Application?
  8. Study materials of Performing Arts of Paper I, II, III of UGC NET exam?
  9. Answer key for computer science and applications for UGC NET June
  10. Study materials of computer science to prepare for UGC NET examination
  11. UGC NET answer key of paper I, II and III of computer science?
  12. UGC NET/SLET Computer Science study material or books with author name?
  13. How may I get solved papers of NET (paper 1,2,3)? How may I get study materials for the same
  14. Study Materials to prepare for UGC NET Exam in Computer Science?
  15. Study material for NET exam in computer science and application subject? What kind of descriptions questions can be asked in paper III?
  16. UGC NET Computer Science Paper III and II study material with solutions?
  17. PTU MCA 5th Sem-Computer Graphics (MCA-501) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. How can I prepare to qualify in PGCET? Computer Science Engineering study materials for preparation? -- [New]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?