25th July 2012, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Which subject can I take after completing MCA? I want to become an IAS officer

sir i have complete my MCA.and i want become an IAS..so please suggest me which subject i can take right now...which is easily for me..plese suggest me..my mail id
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Can I become IAS Officer after completion of Graduation in Geography? Which subjects should I choose for this?
  2. Which subjects should I choose to become an IAS Officer being a candidate pursuing final year of MCA course?
  3. Physical fitness requirements, starting salary and duration of IAS Officer training for 2nd PUC student?
  4. How to become an IAS officer after completing BMS degree? From where to get the forms? Details about IAS exam?
  5. After 2nd PUC how long does it takes to become an IAS Officer? Starting salary and minimum required physical standard?
  6. How can I become an IAS officer after completing 12th?
  7. How to choose optional subjects and how to manage time for studies for civil services exam??
  8. How to become an IAS officer after completing B.Com with 66%
  9. How to become an IAS officer after Engineering (ECE)? how to prepare and subjects to study? Is it necessary to join IAS academy to prepare? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to do degree after completing 12th in BIPC? I want to become an IAS officer? My aggregate is 90%
  11. Can I become an IAS Officer after completing 12th standard? Study in NDA through IAS exam?
  12. What is the work-profile of an IES mechanical officer in various sectors? Does IES officer have same powers as IAS officer?
  13. What should I do to become an IAS officer? I am a student of class 11th commerce
  14. Can I apply for IPS and B.Tech after passing B.Tech 2nd year
  15. Am I eligible to become an IAS officer after I completed B.E?
  16. Which are the subjects for IAS officer exam?
  17. How to become an IAS officer after completing 12th standard? Is there any need to join any training institute?
  18. How can I become an IAS Officer being a 9th student? Detailed information about IAS? -- [New]
15th January 2013, 09:56 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Which subject can I take after completing MCA? I want to become an IAS officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i have complete my MCA.and i want become an IAS..so please suggest me which subject i can take right now...which is easily for me..plese suggest me..my mail id
[email protected]

Dear Aspirant,

After Completing the MCA you are choosing to become a IAS Officer.That really good to hear from you.

For fulfilling your dreams you need to write the UPSC or APPSC Exams.

Those are the boards which conduct Civil Exams .By which you can get selected to an IAS.

To become an IAS officer you need to clear the Civils Prelims and Civils Mains Exams.

After that you will be called for an interview.Then the board will select a qualified post for you in the Government of India public services.

For Becoming an IAS officer you need to opt for the public administration subject in the Civil Main Exam.

By that you can be more specific on what post you want and by that only the board can send you for that particular interview.

So i wish u all the best for your dream.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
19th June 2013, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subject can I take after completing MCA? I want to become an IAS officer

Sir I have completed bca and mca, I want to become an IAS officer. But there is no option subject from mca. What can I do.Thank you.
10th May 2014, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subject can I take after completing MCA? I want to become an IAS officer

If i want to become a collector..thn which subject should i choose being a MCA holder...now i m going to join a bank as PO..wid PO i want to prepare for IAS..wht strategy should i follow..n how hour should i hv to give to my studies..n is 1 year is enough to become an IAS..? Reply me sir..my id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?