18th March 2013, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

What is the percentage needed for BBA in MES college?

Percentage wanted for BBA In MES collage...Pelase send to me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage of marks needed in 12th for B.Com and BBA(H)? Best college in Ranchi for B.Com and BBA(H)?
  2. Fee structure for BBA course in LPU and SMU? Percentage needed to get admission in a good college?
  3. How much percentage is required in 12th to join BHM? How much percentage is needed?
  4. Percentage needed to get admission in St. Xavier's college?
  5. How to get admission in Christ for BBA course? Percentage needed to be eligible?
  6. How much percentage is needed to get admission in government college
  7. How to get Scholarship for BBA course from Indian Embassy? Required percentage in 10+2 for this purpose? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the minimum percentage required to give the entrance of BBA?
  9. How much is the percentage needed to get admission in an average college?
  10. Minimum percentage needed to take admission in government college of Agriculture in Maharshtra
  11. How can I get admission for MBA course in BK? Required Percentage of marks for this? What kind of Certificates are needed for this?
  12. List of government colleges along with their fee structure, offering BBA course in Maharashtra near by Pune or in Pune? List of coaching classes for the BBA entrance exam?
  13. Which stream should I opt to study in BBA? List of colleges in Kerala and percentage required in 12th to study BBA? -- [New]
  14. How much percentage is needed for 10th in Indian Navy?
  15. How much percentage is needed in 12th CBSE to get admission in Stella Maris college
  16. How much percentage is needed in MBBS in 12th standard? How much marks are needed?
  17. How can I take BBA after scoring 45.6%?
  18. Whether BBA is a good course? List of the top universities offering BBA? Is Christ College, Bangalore good for BBA?
3rd May 2013, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: What is the percentage needed for BBA in MES college?

It nly 50 n above. N u must answ UGAT ENTRANCE Exam.
11th May 2016, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the percentage needed for BBA in MES college?

How much is the average percentage for joining PCMB
25th June 2022, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the percentage needed for BBA in MES college?

I have 59% in 12th commerce stream,if i get BBA admission in government college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?