6th May 2019, 04:53 PM
25_priya

Which subject I should choose for PhD & what topic (Gujarat University)?

I want to take admission in Gujarat University for PhD. I want to know from when forms is out for PhD admissions and I have completed my M.Com from Cooperative Management & Rural Studies. So, what subject I should choose for PhD and what topic should I choose?

9th May 2019, 05:59 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject I should choose for PhD & what topic (Gujarat University)?

I would like to suggest YouTube pursue PhD in Cooperative management and rural studies because it would be beneficial for you to pursue PhD in the same subject in which you have completed your masters course.

Admission process for Gujarat University begins in the month of June for Ph.courses.
Candidates who have been qualified in SET/NET/JRF examinations exempted from the entrance exam conducted by the Gujarat University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?