4th September 2017, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in PhD at Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science and Technology, Murthal? Which topic I should choose for PhD?

I have passed M.Tech in Mechanical stream and willing to do PhD from Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science and Technology, Murthal. Procedure to get admission? Which topic I should choose for PhD?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study B.Arch in Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University Of Science & Technology if secured 50% in Architecture Diploma course and obtained 135 rank in NATA?
  2. Which government college in Haryana i can get with 120 rank in LEET?
  3. Best B.Tech colleges in Delhi or Haryana? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I register for Haryana state counseling? What will be the procedure to take admission in Deenbandhu Choturam University of Science and Technology, Haryana? List of some good government colleges for B.Tech in Haryana
  5. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities?
  6. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science in Australia for MCA postgraduate? Topic to study in PhD?
  7. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science in Australia for MCA postgraduate? Topic to study in PhD?
  8. How to get admission in PhD at Tata Institute of Social Science? Which topic I should choose for PhD?
  9. Procedure to get admission in PhD at Institue of Historical Research, University of London? Which topic I should choose for it?
  10. Selection procedure of PhD in IIITs after M.Sc IT? Which topic I should choose for PhD?
  11. Procedure to do PhD after MS Geology from Osmania University? Which topic should I choose?
  12. Topics to choose in PhD for Information Technology candidate
  13. How can I get admission in University of Calcutta to do PhD after MA Economics? Which topic should I choose?
  14. Is it good to do Ph.D English or I can try for some other topic?
  15. Admission procedure to study PhD(Instrumentation Technology) in Gulbarga University? -- [New]
  16. Suggested topic in PhD after after clearing NET JRF in Geography?
  17. Admission procedure to study PhD in Home Science for M.A. postgraduate of Delhi University? How much stipend is offered to PhD candidate of Delhi University?
  18. How to join Ph.D after MCA? List of entrance exams and syllabus for it?
14th September 2017, 12:48 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in PhD at Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science and Technology, Murthal? Which topic I should choose for PhD?

Candidates those who are wiling to pursue the Ph.D course in Mechanical Engineering form Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University, must have completed their Masters degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University with scoring a minimum of 55% of marks in it.
Candidates those who have secured the above mentioned percentage of marks are eligible to appear in the GATE or NET examination, qualifying in which they can take admission in the above mentioned college to do Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering.

List of topics to do Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering:-

Structural Analysis
Thermal and Hydraulic Machines and Equipment
Engineering - Fluid and Thermal Systems Emphasis
Materials Science and Mechanical Engineering
Transportation and Vehicle Engineering
Pattern Recognition/Classifiers
Applied Mechanics
Mechanical, Fluids and Aerospace Engineering
Mechanics - Dynamics and Control etc.
14th September 2017, 03:26 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in PhD at Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science and Technology, Murthal? Which topic I should choose for PhD?

Those candidates who have completed M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of 55% marks from any recognized university, are eligible to do PhD course in the relevant stream at Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science and Technology.
Admission Procedure:
Candidates need to apply admission form of the University, every application for admission to the course for the PhD in any discipline will be sent to the Chairperson of the Department concerned in the prescribed form with a brief summary of the broader area of his proposed research.
The eligible candidates will have to qualify the prescribed Entrance Test meant for registration/admission to various PhD courses. Those candidates who have qualified UGC-NET/CSIR/DBT (JRE/SRF) and the regular teachers of this University (DCRUST) and having three years or more experience are exempted.
Those eligible candidates, who will qualify the Entrance test or otherwise exempted shall be tested by Department Research Committee (DRC) through seminar/presentation/interview.
After successfully qualifying the seminar/presentation/interview, candidates can take admission into the University for PhD course.
You should choose topic of Mechanical Engineering in which you are strong and have interest in it.
Below I have mention a few topics for PhD in Mechanical Engineering:
>Mechanics
>Mechatronics and Robotics
>Structural Analysis
>Thermodynamics
>Thermo-Science
>Design
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?