30th January 2021, 08:32 AM
Unregistered

In which subject I should concentrate to become an Interior Designer being an 8th standard student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to become an Interior Designer. I am studying in 8th standard and I would like to know which subject should I concentrate in my class if I want to become an Interior Designer?

31st January 2021, 03:06 PM
My true support

Default Re: In which subject I should concentrate to become an Interior Designer being an 8th standard student?

As you are student of 8th Standard student you should focus on all Subjects and after your 10th Class you should focus on designing course which is better as per my opinions.
31st January 2021, 09:32 PM
stutiswet2

Default Re: In which subject I should concentrate to become an Interior Designer being an 8th standard student?

Interior designing courses are available at UG, PG as well as certificate/diploma level.
Since, you are in 8th standard, so after passing 10th standard, you can join Diploma/Certificate course for Interior Designing.
But if you want to pursue UG or Bachelor course, then you will have to complete 12th standard from any stream. But if you are choosing Arts or Humanities stream without Mathematics, then it would be better for you to score more in stream subjects. After completing 12th, you can pursue Bachelor course i.e. B.Sc. in Interior designing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?