16th January 2021, 09:04 AM
saiabhijeeth_9

Am I eligible to appear in the SSC CGL exam if completed International Integrated BTech Dual Degree from JNTUH and ME from AIT, Thailand?

Hi everyone, I have completed International Integrated Dual Degree that is BTech from JNTU Hyderabad and ME from AIT, Thailand. Is my Degree valid for writing SSC CGL exam? Please let me know about this asap.

31st January 2021, 08:50 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in the SSC CGL exam if completed International Integrated BTech Dual Degree from JNTUH and ME from AIT, Thailand?

SSC CGL stands for Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level examination. The eligibility criteria for SSC CGL examination:

>>Candidate must have done bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university.

JNTU Hyderabad is a recognized university of India and its degree or dual degree are valid for government job examinations.

You can apply for SSC CGL exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?