29th September 2016, 01:22 PM
shaziaomar

Bridge courses related to English Literature offered by KU?

kindly guide about the bridge courses offered by KU for current year.
I have recently heard about some bridge course in english literture through which one can get BA english literature in just one year,appearing in three examinations in three months then one can get admission in MA english literature for next year.
looking forward for your answer.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the aviation courses offered in M.Tech related to ECE
  2. Which are the best courses to do after completion of BA having interest in English Literature?
  3. Available diploma courses in English literature?
  4. Books to be referred to prepare for the entrance of masters in Linguistics?
  5. Job oriented courses for English Literature postgraduate?
  6. What should I choose after completion of my BA in English literature? I have a good communication skill in English -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Detailed information about PG Diploma in English Literature course offered in Mysore University?
  8. What is the procedure followed to do masters in English literature in correspondence mode after completion of B.A in English Literature?
  9. Is it possible to MA (English Literature) twice?
  10. What is the qualification required to do M.A English Literature? Is it possible to do M.A English Literature after B.Com
  11. Which subject should I choose in MBA being a student of B.A.(English Literature) but completed 12th with Biological Science? Syllabus, fee and colleges at Thrissur and Ernakulam for MBA?
  12. MA in Psychology after B.A in English Literature? MA in English literature along with diploma in Psychology? Duration of diploma course?
  13. How to do M.A English Literature through distance?
  14. In which country I should pursue M.A. and PhD(English Literature) in Abroad?
  15. Phd in english literature from R.S.S.U university of Raipur (C.G). procedure and papers
  16. How to join M.Phil and Ph.D course after doing PG in English Language and Literature from MG University Kerala?
  17. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in English literature after completion of MA in English? -- [New]
  18. Career opportunities after completing BA in English Literature
11th January 2019, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Bridge courses related to English Literature offered by KU?

Please tell me if a candidate is eligible to get admission in MA course in English through regular mode after doing bridge course in English literature
10th June 2019, 07:39 AM
Unregistered

I am bsc and want to pursue Ma in English but university doesn't find me eligible for the course.how can i pursue ma in english
14th June 2019, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Kindly, guide me related bridge course in English in distance education kashmir
31st January 2021, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

I am bsc and want to pursue Ma in English but university doesn't find me eligible for the course.how can i pursue ma in english or how to get admsn in bridge course??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?