24th October 2017, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Which subject is more helpful for preparation of IAS after 10th standard?

Which subject is more helpful for the preparation of IAS after 10th standard? I need to take the right type of subjects, so kindly give me the complete details on this as soon as possible. Awaiting to get the response from all. Thank you!

26th October 2017, 03:37 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject is more helpful for preparation of IAS after 10th standard?

For becoming IAS (Indian Administration Service) you need to attend for the entrance exam. This exam is conducted every year by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission).

The syllabus for the exam includes Indian economy, Indian history, geography of India, general studies, aptitude and current affairs.

So, you need to focus on History, economy and geography of our country and you need practice general aptitude related questions.

The eligibility required for becoming an IAS are as follows:

- Citizen of India
- You should complete your graduation level degree or its equivalent degree in any stream from any recognised university.
- Age limit should be between 21 - 32 years.
- There is age relaxation for reservation candidates.
- There are limit for the attempts of the exam i.e., for general candidates it is 6, for OBC candidates it is 9 and for SC/ ST there are no limits.

So, after completing your 10th you can choose commerce or maths related streams and complete your graduation level degree in maths/ economy/ history related streams.
27th October 2017, 09:42 PM
aks088
Junior Member+

Default Re: Which subject is more helpful for preparation of IAS after 10th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which subject is more helpful for the preparation of IAS after 10th standard? I need to take the right type of subjects, so kindly give me the complete details on this as soon as possible. Awaiting to get the response from all. Thank you!
Dear Aspirant,

These are the subjects from Where questions are asked in IAS examination:
Indian History
Indian Politics
Indian Constitution
Geography
Public Administration
General Science

You should study hisory and geograpy after 10th to make your grip on subject.

Thanka and regards
AKS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?