7th March 2012, 07:20 PM
saikeerthana

Which subject should I prefer to face the IAS prelims exam? Best way to prepare for these exams?

AM DOING B.E-ECE(III YEAR),AM VERY MUCH INTERESTED TO DO IAS,WHAT SUBJECT SHOULD I PREFER TO FACE THE IAS PRELIMS EXAMS? since i am in IIIyear i need to concentrate much on my department(ECE) but am much interested in doing IAS.so what are the best ways to prepare for these exams
& give some ideas for better preparations...............

29th July 2012, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subject should I prefer to face the IAS prelims exam? Best way to prepare for these exams?

I have completed my class 12 and now i decided to do B.tech ,but my aim is to become an IAS officer. How to start prepare for it?
1st August 2012, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subject should I prefer to face the IAS prelims exam? Best way to prepare for these exams?

which honours paper in graduation will be best for ias exam.
7th September 2012, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

i am doing be cse. i would like to do IAS... I am get confused in preparing which academy gives good coaching? and what are all the subjects to select for the examination? any one suggest me.....
17th September 2012, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Which subject should I prefer to face the IAS prelims exam? Best way to prepare for these exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am doing be cse. i would like to do IAS... I am get confused in preparing which academy gives good coaching? and what are all the subjects to select for the examination? any one suggest me.....

I am also preparing for ias pre.. and I want to told u for ur help that you may prefer of TMH (Tata Macgraw Hills) for GS and Ncert Books also.. From 7 to 12th of All subject...

you can also read The Hindu or Times of india for Current Affairs.. Yojana, Kurukshetra, Civil service Chronical..
27th December 2012, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

i am doing my ba history final yr...i am much intrested to do ias...pls can u guide me wht r the subjects there to study for prelimnary exams.....h shd i select the subjects...i dnt knw anythng abt prelimnary
15th May 2013, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

I AM DOING MY FINAL SEMESTER OF BBA..WHEN I SHOULD START PREPARING FOR IAS PRELIMINARY AND WHICH SUBJECT IS SUITABLE FOR ME ?
15th May 2013, 10:24 PM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Hi Friend.......................

IAS means Indian Administrative Services and is basically meant for those aspiring candidates who have strong dedication towards the country.

India holds a UPSC examination every year and on the basis of this examination a number of IAS officers are recruitment.

Subjects for IAS

1) Psychology
2) Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science
3) Public Administration
4) Agriculture
5) Sociology
6) Botany
7) Chemistry
8) Geology
9) Electrical Engineering
10) Civil Engineering
11) Economics
12) Commerce and Accountancy
13) History
14) Geography
15) Physics
16) Medical Science
17) Law
18) Mathematics
19) Mechanical Engineering
20) Philosophy
21) Zoology
22) Political Science
23) Statistics
21st May 2013, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

sir
i am doing the bca then i will preparing to the ias exam .sir please tell me which subject is best for me in the ias preparing.
21st June 2013, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Hi my name is shilpa.
I did my MBA in HR and degree with BSc with zoology, I am 26 years old am I eligible to write IAS and IPS exams??
How to prepare for this exam?
What is the exam pattern?
When will this notification come?
Kindly anyone tell me all about these exams??
23rd June 2013, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

WHICH IS BEST HONOURS PAPER ,SHOULD I CHOOSE IN ARTS ,IN GRADUATLON FOR PREPERATION 0F I.A.S
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?