9th August 2010, 04:28 PM
sadhana shantaram bhawari

Date of IAS exam? Which books to prefer? How to prepare for the exam and the interview? Date of announcement of advertisement in the paper?

Date of the ias exam? which book is prefer for the ias exam? how to prepare for the exam,pre,main, interview? when is fill up the form? when advertisement come in the news paper? which precedure to filluping the form study for the ias exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Details of IAS exam? Which books are to be referred?
  2. Date of announcement of advertisement for lectureship in colleges and universities? What is the exam date of UPPSC?
  3. How to prepare for IAS? Exam pattern and required marks to pass the exam? Which books to prepare for IAS Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Date of TANCET Exam? Where to get application forms for this Exam? Which Books to prepare for this Exam? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  5. How and when can I apply for the entrance exam of Assam Police Service Commission? Date of announcement of advertisement of APSC?
  6. What is the date of announcement of SBI Clerk interview results for interview?
  7. How should I prepare for KSET Mathematics paper 1, 2 and 3? Which books should I prefer studying? -- [New]
  8. How many times am I eligible for IAS prelims exam? What will I do to prepare for IAS exam?
  9. How to prepare for IAS entrance exam? Subjects to be chosen? Requirements and books to be referred?
  10. Names of the books which I can prefer for IAS prelims exam
  11. How can I get an alternative SSB interview date? I've qualified NDA exam but my SSB interview date is coinciding with my practical date of board
  12. How to prepare for PSU exam? Syllabus of the exam? Which books to prefer?
  13. Exact date for the interview test? How to prepare for the test? What is the date of the interview?
  14. Date of application for IPS entrance exam? In which month the exam will be held? How to prepare for the exam and which books to be referred?
  15. Which Books to prepare for IAS Preliminary Exam? Model Question Papers for this Exam?
  16. How should I prepare for GATE exam? Which books should I prefer studying?
  17. How to know about the new interview date of AFMC?
  18. How to prepare for IAS exam? Books to be referred?
5th August 2011, 12:57 AM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Date of IAS exam? Which books to prefer? How to prepare for the exam and the interview? Date of announcement of advertisement in the paper?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadhana shantaram bhawari View Post
Date of the ias exam? which book is prefer for the ias exam? how to prepare for the exam,pre,main, interview? when is fill up the form? when advertisement come in the news paper? which precedure to filluping the form study for the ias exam?
A candidate can apply for the post of IAS through civil service examination.
This examination is conducted by the UPSC every year. To apply for this examination a candidate should be graduate in any discipline from the recognized university.
You are not eligible to apply for this year IAS exam now as the last date of IAS exam for this year is over now. The tentative dates of the civil service examination for the year 2012 is given below.

Notification date mid of february
last date of application march
date of exam june

BOOKS FOR IAS EXAM
You can study the following books for the preparation of the IAS examination.

For more information on civil service examination visit at the below website
www.upsc.gov.in
5th August 2011, 08:08 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of IAS exam? Which books to prefer? How to prepare for the exam and the interview? Date of announcement of advertisement in the paper?

hi dear
This year 2011 IAS exam is over,
if you apply then next year exam.
This exam is very tough exam in INDIA because this is the only exam
which is related to Administration process.

Mainly exam is on 2parts
1)Preliminary exam
2)Final exam

In preliminary 2 papers will come
*General knowledge
*General English

BOOKS for these:-

For General knowledge you read some news paper every day
and read GK books like:-

UPKAR's Publication

Good Luck...............
5th August 2011, 11:21 AM
saurav9889

Default Re: Date of IAS exam? Which books to prefer? How to prepare for the exam and the interview? Date of announcement of advertisement in the paper?

the notification for upsc ias exam is generally published in the newspaper in the month of feb/mar and the exam i.e prelims is generally in june.then if u qualify pre then u will appear for mains that generally takes place in the month of oct/nov finally if u clear mains u will appear for intrview in feb/mar of the following yr.see for gs u would have to thoroughly read hindu and yojana for optional subjects there are books that depend on the subject u choose.
22nd September 2011, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

am shweta first time appearin for ias i completed my graguation in b sc (cbz) .MY QOTION IS CAN I TAKE BOTANY AND ZOOLOGY AS OPTIONAL SUBJECTS.AM INTERESTED .
27th December 2011, 09:06 AM
Unregistered

i have done BE from indian inst. of ceramics kolkota which is approved by MHRD not ugc.can i apply IAS exam? please tell me. reply quick.
regards,
Deepak
3rd January 2012, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE LAST DATE FOR I.A.S EXAM 2012
2nd February 2012, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

I am a b.tech student and my trade is e.c.e. Which subject shoud i prefered for ias enterance exam. Abhimanyu kumar
30th March 2012, 01:01 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

IAS exam is conducted by the upsc once in a year.
Eligibility criteria:
You should be a citizen of india.
The candidate should be complete graduation from any recognized university.
The candidate age limit should be 21 to 30 years, the age relaxation for obc candidates is 3 years, and the sc/st candidates in 5years.
Examination pattern:
written exam
main exam
interview
for more details visit the website
http://www.upsc.gov.in
All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?