28th February 2012, 03:19 PM
sweetsippi

In which subject should I pursue B.Ed to get a government job?

I m 31 years old .I will be pursuing my B.ed in next year in Haryana.I completed my B.Com in rajasthan . I had hindi & eng in 1st year ,accounting & finance,business management,banking & fin,mgmt in B.com. In which sub i will be pursuing B.ed for getting govt job for 6th to 10th standered classes .

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be eligible for government teaching job after doing B.Com and B.Ed? I am 35 years old
  2. Criteria to be eligible for a government job? What should I do to pursue a government job after final year?
  3. If I choose Humanities in 11th standard what will be my profession?
  4. How to pursue a job as assistant professor of statistics in BBDNIIT, LKO after completing Ph.D in the subject of statistics?
  5. Is it possible to do a government job and also do a degree in parallel?
  6. Fee structure of B.Ed education in Mumbai College?
  7. How to pursue my career in teaching after completing intermediate
  8. Can I do B.Ed after BCA? Which subject should I take? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Should I pursue M.Pharm from any government or private college? How good is government college of Karad and government college of Amravati? Which subject has a brighter scope between P.Cology, P.Ceutics and QA?
  10. How can I get job in cet bed in south mumbai?
  11. What kind of study do we have to do to pursue MS in USA?
  12. In which subject should I pursue B.Ed to get a government job?
  13. In which subject should I pursue B.Ed to get a government job?
  14. Is B.Sc. good or Diploma for getting a Government job? -- [New]
  15. What is the course fee for B.Ed(LE) in KIITS per annum?
  16. Is it safe to pursue archaeology in India? Will I be able to get some government job in this field?
  17. If I have 1 year and 8 months experience of teaching then will I be eligible for distance B.Ed course of Jamia? What is the fee structure of the distance course from various universities?
  18. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Children Psychology after finishing MCA and B.Ed?
18th October 2012, 10:19 PM
RahulRaj11

Default Re: In which subject should I pursue B.Ed to get a government job?

hi friend,

when ever you have get govt job and you have interested to become a teacher for class 6th to 10th then you apply for English subject because English very use full part in every student life.
And in so many government school there are many teacher does not have basic knowledge about English language.
so there will be great opportunity in English language after B.Ed

" ALL THE BEST "
13th May 2014, 12:55 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: In which subject should I pursue B.Ed to get a government job?

For B.Ed, you need to be a graduate is the minimum qualification along with experience in teaching. Write down in details about your qualification, extra hobbies and achievements. If your admission form is interesting then you will be called for the written test and interview for being selected for the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?