24th September 2015, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Is B.Sc. good or Diploma for getting a Government job?

In which direction i should go from Diploma in polytechnic or B.S.C for a better chance of getting goverment job. I have got 56% in class 12 cbse board.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do polytechnic diploma in electronics and communication after doing BSc with 49%
  2. Is BSc Microbiology enough for getting a good job? PG in diploma or just BSc Microbiology : Which has a better future?
  3. What is the scope in government job of BSc with Biology group? How much salary can I get? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible for Government jobs if pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  5. How to get a government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  6. After doing BSc from CCS university how can I get a good job in government sector without passing exam?
  7. Is B.Sc. good or Diploma for getting a Government job? -- [New]
  8. Can I get a good job in government school after finishing BSc Biotechnology?
  9. How to get a government job after diploma?
  10. How to join government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. Can I do B.Com after Diploma in Computer Science? Will I get government job after this?
  12. How to get a job in government section after completing diploma in civil engineering
  13. How to get Government job after completing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  14. Graduation after Diploma: Will Gap years affect job opportunities? Will Diploma be considered by recruiters/companies?
  15. How to get a government job in NSG in Ireland after completion of BSc NSG degree
  16. What is the procedure to follow for applying government hotel job after completion of diploma in hospitality?
  17. Which Government job I can apply for after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?
  18. Can I get a good Government Job with good salary after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
25th September 2015, 12:09 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is B.Sc. good or Diploma for getting a Government job?

It is better for you to go to for the B.Sc Course for a better chance of getting a Government job.
Once you have a Graduate Degree then you will be eligible to appear for a whole host of Government jobs.
So make sure you get yourself enrolled under a recognized University for the course of B.Sc in a subject of your choice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?