11th February 2012, 01:10 PM
dhrubjyoti borah

What qualification is needed to do B.E/B.Tech in AEC after completing engineering diploma in civil engineering?

what qualification needs to do B.E/B.TECH in AEC after completing engineering diploma in civil engineering?
please send me the details

3rd May 2012, 01:15 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What qualification is needed to do B.E/B.Tech in AEC after completing engineering diploma in civil engineering?

You can definitely apply for B.E/B.Tech course in AEC after diploma. You can apply for B.E/B.Tech through lateral entry scheme. 60% marks in diploma level is a must for the same. You need to attend lateral entry entrance examination for this. Based on the score that you secure in this exam, you will be selected for the course. If you get selected, you can join directly in to second year of B.E/B.Tech course.
13th May 2014, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What qualification is needed to do B.E/B.Tech in AEC after completing engineering diploma in civil engineering?

What percentage should I get to join computer science & engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?