5th May 2013, 02:02 PM
omid noor tasal

How can I apply for online BCA course? What is the fee structure and documents required?

Hi Dear Sir/ Madam,
How we can apply for online BCA Course
Please help Me for fee, documents and time.
Waiting For your Response………thanks in Advance……

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission for external MBA after completing BCA from Pune University? Procedure, fee structure and the documents required?
  2. Fee structure for BCA?
  3. How to apply for obtaining migration certificate from Osmania University? What documents are required and how much is the fee?
  4. Procedure to apply for M.Com course? Fee structure for the course? What documents are to be filled to join this course?
  5. List of government B.Tech colleges providing lateral entry in B.Tech course? What is the admission process and what are the documents required for admission and the fee structure?
  6. What is the fee structure of BCA? -- [New]
  7. Fee structure for BCA course?
  8. What is the fee structure of girls PD candidates?
  9. How to take admission in BSc IGNOU center Rourkela? Fee structure, documents required and admission date?
  10. Details regarding admission criteria and fee structure of CDAC course in Maharashtra?
  11. Eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration of BCA in IGNOU?
  12. Fee structure and registration requirements for KCA School? Documents required?
  13. Am I eligible for BCA and what is the eligibility criteria? What is the fee structure for government colleges?
  14. How to apply for Migration Certificate for Osmania Universtiy? What documents I need to submit and how much fees I have to pay?
  15. How may I apply for MS in German Universities? How much percentages is required for the same? What's the fee structure for the same?
  16. What is the fee structure for BCA course in private college?
  17. How to apply for CDAC course? Required Eligibility criteria and Fee structure for this course?
  18. Government colleges for BCA course and their fee structures? -- [Most Discussed]
13th May 2014, 12:56 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for online BCA course? What is the fee structure and documents required?

Quote:
Originally Posted by omid noor tasal View Post
Hi Dear Sir/ Madam,
How we can apply for online BCA Course
Please help Me for fee, documents and time.
Waiting For your Response………thanks in Advance……
Sorry to say that currently there is no way to apply for online BCA exam. Written exam only applicable for BCA exam. Inspite of applying for online exam you can prepare for written exam.

Fees structure:-

-Admission Fees : Rs. 15,000/-
-For Each semester fees : Rs. 30,000/-

Eligibility Criteria for BCA Course:

The candidates Should have passed +2 examination organized by a State Board with 55% marks from reorganized university and the Admission for this course is based on the merit basis. The Applicant who score good marks in 12th standard may eligible to get admission for this course.

List of Top Colleges:-
  • > Jay Hind College
  • > NM College
  • >Audyogik Shikshan Mandal's (Institute of Management & Computer Studies)
  • > Tolani College of Commerce (TCC)
  • >St. Xaviers College - Mumbai
  • > K P B Hinduja College of Commerce
  • > N.I.S. Academy
  • > Thakur College of Science & Commerce
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?